Where Do All The Racism/Rape Fables Begin?

Hi PoliticalChic
Again that is NOT what I said!
I SAID it is NOT about changing
what is true but how you PRESENT it.
What utter nonsense.

There is no compromise between right with wrong.

I AGREE and am NOT asking that.

Let me give you an example.

Since you and I are both against
hyping up rape instead of doing anything to actually stop rape,

What if you and I teamed up to organize women from both left and right parties to stop trafficking, demand restitution for rape and slavery, and refocus the media on
The real issues and real solutipns?

Wouldn't that do more to stop
The political hype and bring out
Real issues. Such as ISIS and Boko Haram raping and selling kidnapped victims into slavery.

Where is the outcry for that rape?

Re: Wise up.
I agree there are wiser ways
That women from all parties can
Combine forces and effect greater impact.

The truth is what it is. But how we team up to address the real issues
Can change how the media is used instead of dividing and distracting with hype.

Is this more clear PC
As you are learning, a propagandist will not compromise with anyone, unless within that compromise,she reserves the right to twist the words of her opponent with impunity.

Dear Impenitent:
Where are You and PC getting this idea that anyone is asking anyone to compromise?

Asking to focus on rape such as ISIS and Boko Haram is not compromising.
it is asking people to get real about where rape is really happening and do something.

not just conveniently pick on rape where it serves some political agenda.

so I actually AGREE with PC that this media hype is misplaced.

Is that so weird, that neither you nor PC can understand?

That a liberal progressive is actually Wanting to ally with PC and conservatives
to do something real to stop rape and quit arguing or dividing over media hype.

Is this just not okay to be a liberal and agree with conservatives like PC that the
politics is making a huge mess in the media and not helping either side?

where is the fear of compromise coming from?
as if that is the only way to push?

what's wrong with pushing solutions and collaboration
where everyone addresses the problems more effectively to get something done

is that too weird to ask?
My comment was
Directed at you, but really about PC. I think you are making admirable, but futile efforts in even debating her. She is not about searching for truth, but about dominating those who attempt at give and take. Don't you see the contempt
she has for you?

I got what you are saying but disagree.
If you approach PC as a futile adversary, OF COURSE you get that in return.

If you focus on finding a point you agree on that you BOTH agree deserves to be pursued,
and both people are equally committed to it, then things can change.

So if you find that point, then it is different.

Impenitent I agree with you that approaching PC that way is futile.
So that's why I DON'T recommend that approach, it gets nowhere I agree.

I DON'T see PC as an enemy, and I understand she is reacting to the liberal propaganda
which isn't me. I'm actually against the SAME liberal hype that is skewing and selling out
what the true progressives are trying to do.

How else can I change that perception except to show that I AM different and NOT marching
along with the liberal crap pushing by the politicized media and partisan agenda?

I'm looking for what we CAN agree on. So that will stop the mutual misrepresentation,
by finding what we REALLY believe in terms of solutions.

Like what if all the women got sick of the rapes going on that aren't addressed in the media.
The rape of the journalist in Egypt, the kidnapping and rapes by ISIS and Boko Haram.

And if that issue isn't of interest to PC enough to team up and demand the media focus there
instead of hyping up cases for political points, that WHAT IS that important to PC that she would agree to work together
to change it?

Dear PoliticalChic
I think you and I may have more in common with our frustration factor.
If you are surrounded by liberals, so this makes you scream even louder about it,
well I'm in the middle of a Democrat district with Democrat leaders who won't address the problems either.
So I am tired of the BS also. I feel overwhelmed and surrounded by people who don't get it.
Who keep wanting to go along with what looks politically expedient for points in the media
but has nothing to do with the solutions.

sick of it, too.

I hope to find some points we could agree to hammer,
and get more people from both major parties to unite around those
and quit the nonsense.

Sick of people naysaying, saying it is futile so you just have to bully over people.

I know things can change by making the right connections.

Just bulldozing the same dirt in circles isn't changing anything so I'm looking for a better way
to approach these things where people can actually connect and agree what steps to take
to change the paradigms that aren't working, like this sidetaking in the media that swings back and forth,
from left to right, and isn't solving any problems, just projecting the blame elsewhere and detracting from the issues.

At what point do we all see this isn't changing anything?
I see that PC is now agreeing with essentially that same thing that she, only a post or two ago, found to be "utter nonsense." You can thank me for this sudden moment of magnanimity
as I'm sure she only does it to prove me wrong.

Moreover, I'm certain that she still begrudges you for falling on her sister, and stealing her ruby slippers! Watch out for those flying monkeys.

Last edited:
Hi PoliticalChic

What if you and I teamed up to organize women from both left and right parties to stop trafficking, demand restitution for rape and slavery, and refocus the media on

Real issues. Such as ISIS and Boko Haram raping and selling kidnapped victims into slavery.

Is this more clear PC
As you are learning, a propagandist will not compromise with anyone, unless within that compromise,she reserves the right to twist the words of her opponent with impunity.

Dear Impenitent:
Where are You and PC getting this idea that anyone is asking anyone to compromise?

it is asking people to get real about where rape is really happening and do something.

That a liberal progressive is actually Wanting to ally with PC and conservatives

Is this just not okay to be a liberal and agree with conservatives like PC that the

My comment was
Directed at you, but really about PC. I think you are making admirable, but futile efforts in even debating her. She is not about searching for truth, but about dominating those who attempt at give and take. Don't you see the contempt
she has for you?

If you focus on finding a point you agree on that you BOTH agree deserves to be pursued,

I DON'T see PC as an enemy, and I understand she is reacting to the liberal propaganda
which isn't me. I'm actually against the SAME liberal hype that is skewing and selling out

How else can I change that perception except to show that I AM different and NOT marching
along with the liberal crap pushing by the politicized media and partisan agenda?

I'm looking for what we CAN agree on. So that will stop the mutual misrepresentation,

Like what if all the women got sick of the rapes going on that aren't addressed in the media.
The rape of the journalist in Egypt, the kidnapping and rapes by ISIS and Boko Haram.

And if that issue isn't of interest to PC enough to team up and demand the media focus there
instead of hyping up cases for political points, that WHAT IS that important to PC that she would agree to work together
to change it?

Dear PoliticalChic
If you are surrounded by liberals, so this makes you scream even louder about it,
well I'm in the middle of a Democrat district with Democrat leaders who won't address the problems either.
So I am tired of the BS also. I feel overwhelmed and surrounded by people who don't get it.
Who keep wanting to go along with what looks politically expedient for points in the media

sick of it, too.

and quit the nonsense.

Sick of people naysaying, saying it is futile so you just have to bully over people.

Just bulldozing the same dirt in circles isn't changing anything so I'm looking for a better way
to approach these things where people can actually connect and agree what steps to take
to change the paradigms that aren't working, like this sidetaking in the media that swings back and forth,
from left to right, and isn't solving any problems, just projecting the blame elsewhere and detracting from the issues.

I see that PC is now agreeing with essentially that same thing that she, only a post or two ago, found to be "utter nonsense." You can thank me for this sudden moment of magnemity , as I'm sure she only does it to prove me wrong.

Moreover, I'm certain that she still begrudges you for falling on her sister, and stealing her ruby slippers! Watch out for those flying monkeys.

Hi PoliticalChic

Is this more clear PC

Dear Impenitent:

My comment was
she has for you?

to change it?

Dear PoliticalChic

sick of it, too.

and quit the nonsense.

I see that PC is now agreeing with essentially that same thing that she, only a post or two ago, found to be "utter nonsense." You can thank me for this sudden moment of magnanimity
as I'm sure she only does it to prove me wrong.

Hi Impenitent:
If your approach and assumptions about PC are wrong,
it takes BOTH of you to prove that. You must really believe unfair things,
and PC must really have other reasons for objecting rather than just being adverse to you or me as liberals.

Let's prove which way it is, NOT for the point of "being adverse" which I read in your own msgs to PC.
But for the point of correction and actually working together to ALLEVIATE the problems causing this division.

It takes work on BOTH sides, that is why I work so hard to reach out and make changes on MY side.
Imp, I don't expect ANYONE to want to suddenly change how they approach things
if I AM Not Equally willing to change first, to show that the effort and respect are MUTUAL.

As I said, let's give an example. Because of the hype in NY I looked up other cases,
and found one I think can put a positive spin on what we're doing wrong letting the media define these cases for us.

Dear PoliticalChic:
I'd like to prove that the liberal approach to demonizing and racializing crimes in the media
is wrongfully distracting from the real work it takes to stop abuses, violence and crime they CLAIM to be against.

May I ask you to consider the case of the Central Park Jogger and "wilding" incident
that was turned around and blamed on white racism against blacks and minorities.

Instead, why isn't the media focusing on the tremendous impact and msg of the
woman who was attacked and beaten so badly, nobody thought she would recover.
Even the attackers thought she had been left for dead.

Here are some webpages I dug up on this story.

If you compare this story to what the media DOES jump on and twist for political points,
I think there is no question they are "pro-anti" and "pro-division" instead of being pro-healing and pro-unity.

Tell me what you think of this motivational speaker and if we could build a campaign around this to stop the demonizing of victims and attackers as racism, and really address rising above abuse and violence from sickness in the human spirit:

Central Park jogger case - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Nicholas Stix Uncensored Help Steve Utash Go Fund Me Rich Racist and Evil Ken Burns and His Daughter Promote and Exploit the Revisionist Central Park Jogger Hoax with a Fiction Book and Mockumentary and Seek to Help Racist Savages Defraud New York 8217 s White and Asian Taxpayers Out of 250 Million

Trisha Meili Trisha s Book

PC if you like this speaker, and this idea BETTER than all the racist rapist tripe and hype in the media,
I am HAPPY to contact her, and set up fundraising for a campaign to really push a positive message for change.

The cries of racism and anti-racism on both sides completely drowned out the voice of the target of the attack,
as the one person who has the right to be seen as a victim, but REFUSES to be defined as a victim.

So if SHE is not acting as a "whiny victim" when she was attacked, left for dead, after being raped and sodomized.
Who are these "men" and "boys" to cry victim victim?

Do you see my point? What the **** is this going on? Women should be Outraged.
So I'm happy to join forces with you to call all women to unite and stop this division that benefits the men,
who pass and project blame back and forth and never take responsibility. And look at how the "victim" of
this crime is taking responsibility for rebuilding her life and helping others to rise above "victim mentality."

The media should focus on HER example not the "whiny victims" crying "racism racism".

You are intelligent, articulate, and such a quick study. I value you as an ally. I wouldn't want to change that.

Yet, I don't want to make PC my ally. I enjoy her exactly as she is. So what if she throws lightning bolts. She doesn't seem to mind someone throwing them back.

You are intelligent, articulate, and such a quick study. I value you as an ally. I wouldn't want to change that.

Yet, I don't want to make PC my ally. I enjoy her exactly as she is. So what if she throws lightning bolts. She doesn't seem to mind someone throwing them back.

And what good does that do, Impenitent?

Why throw lightning bolts back and forth that merely BURN relationships.

Why not harness that same energy, create flowing circuits, and use that to push for something positive to change?

Why waste energy tossing garbage back and forth over a fence, annoying both neighbors?
How is mutual annoyance and blame doing a damn thing to stop racism and rape in the world?

Why not take that same waste that is useless as garbage, and recycle it as compost to grow a garden, and create lovely flowers, or fruits and vegetables that can feed the world, produce seeds and replenish the planet with life and growth.

Dear PoliticalChic:
I'd like to prove that the liberal approach to demonizing and racializing crimes in the media
is wrongfully distracting from the real work it takes to stop abuses, violence and crime they CLAIM to be against.

May I ask you to consider the case of the Central Park Jogger and "wilding" incident
that was turned around and blamed on white racism against blacks and minorities.

Instead, why isn't the media focusing on the tremendous impact and msg of the
woman who was attacked and beaten so badly, nobody thought she would recover.
Even the attackers thought she had been left for dead.

Here are some webpages I dug up on this story.

If you compare this story to what the media DOES jump on and twist for political points,
I think there is no question they are "pro-anti" and "pro-division" instead of being pro-healing and pro-unity.

Tell me what you think of this motivational speaker and if we could build a campaign around this to stop the demonizing of victims and attackers as racism, and really address rising above abuse and violence from sickness in the human spirit:

Central Park jogger case - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Nicholas Stix Uncensored Help Steve Utash Go Fund Me Rich Racist and Evil Ken Burns and His Daughter Promote and Exploit the Revisionist Central Park Jogger Hoax with a Fiction Book and Mockumentary and Seek to Help Racist Savages Defraud New York 8217 s White and Asian Taxpayers Out of 250 Million

Trisha Meili Trisha s Book

PC if you like this speaker, and this idea BETTER than all the racist rapist tripe and hype in the media,
I am HAPPY to contact her, and set up fundraising for a campaign to really push a positive message for change.

The cries of racism and anti-racism on both sides completely drowned out the voice of the target of the attack,
as the one person who has the right to be seen as a victim, but REFUSES to be defined as a victim.

So if SHE is not acting as a "whiny victim" when she was attacked, left for dead, after being raped and sodomized.
Who are these "men" and "boys" to cry victim victim?

Do you see my point? What the **** is this going on? Women should be Outraged.
So I'm happy to join forces with you to call all women to unite and stop this division that benefits the men,
who pass and project blame back and forth and never take responsibility. And look at how the "victim" of
this crime is taking responsibility for rebuilding her life and helping others to rise above "victim mentality."

The media should focus on HER example not the "whiny victims" crying "racism racism".

Here's another one, that actually comes out of Houston so I may be able to make and follow up on some contacts to take more legal response seriously, even legislative reforms to start setting up means to revoke citizenship for people who commit premeditated crimes against people and property by abusing either firearms or drugs to attack and disable victims:

Raped teen speaks out on cyber bullying DestinyConnect

Horrifying New Details On the Viral Rape of 16-Year-Old Jada

I would like to push for legislation where citizens can be required to sign legal and financial commitments
for the cost of committing premeditated crimes, including the costs of prosecution policing and incarceration,
and require anyone who wants their legal defense/counsel paid for by the state to work WITH authorities
so there is no denial or obstruction of due process of laws, but full cooperation to establish a just outcome
to the satisfaction of both sides in any such criminal case, so all penalties and restitution must be satisfified by consensus.

if people cannot afford what it takes to resolve such a crime to the satisfaction of the crime victims and public,
paying all expenses, damages and restitution,
then clearly people cannot afford to commit such crimes.

"Police: No evidence of gang-rape at University of Virginia
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (AP) — A four-month police investigation into an alleged gang rape at the University of Virginia that Rolling Stone magazine described in graphic detail produced no evidence of the attack and was stymied by the accuser's unwillingness to cooperate, authorities said Monday.

It described a hidden culture of sexual violence fueled by binge drinking at the college. Police said they found no evidence of that either."
Police No evidence of gang-rape at University of Virginia - Yahoo News

Forum List

Back