Where did we come from?

The typical response of an evolutionist. It is a shame they cannot think for themselves. One of these days you will be bold enough to challenge yourself and research some stuff for yourself. Actually read both sides. Read the Bible and look though it with an open mind. I am sure you will be astonished at the accuracy and scientific wonders that await you.

Shalom

The typical response of an evolutionist. It is a shame they cannot think for themselves. One of these days you will be bold enough to challenge yourself and research some stuff for yourself. Actually read both sides. Read the Bible and look though it with an open mind. I am sure you will be astonished at the accuracy and scientific wonders that await you.

Shalom

Typical answer from a zealot ... yours that is, his is a typical moron's answer, but yours ...

... there are not only "two" sides to this, a zealot can only see it as "them vs. everyone else" ... someone who actually thinks knows there are a million answers to most questions, especially those dealing with religion. The christian bible is just one of many books of myth and legend, and to some people it has meaning, but to most others it does not, we have our own books of myth and legend.

Hey kitty, why don't you shut the fuck up? You're not smart enough to question my intelligence. I've gone over these matters numerous times on this board; the retarded YEC can learn to do a little research and think for itself ; )

Shalom

Typical answer from a zealot ... yours that is, his is a typical moron's answer, but yours ...

... there are not only "two" sides to this, a zealot can only see it as "them vs. everyone else" ... someone who actually thinks knows there are a million answers to most questions, especially those dealing with religion. The christian bible is just one of many books of myth and legend, and to some people it has meaning, but to most others it does not, we have our own books of myth and legend.

It is a myth and legend when one book has it, but it is another story when almost every culture in the world has a matching legend of Noah and the flood. How are you going to explain that every culture could have the same story yet be separated by oceans and language barriers?

When every prophesy written in that book has been fulfilled to date. Some prophesies made thousands of years before the time of their fulfillment yet predicted to the day. Not to mention the scientific accuracy not found in other religions and holy books.

Hey kitty, why don't you shut the fuck up? You're not smart enough to question my intelligence. I've gone over these matters numerous times on this board; the retarded YEC can learn to do a little research and think for itself ; )

Um ... telling me to "shut the fuck up" always results in the exact opposite ... :eusa_whistle:

Because it reveals the true person of who is telling me that and I eat trolls for breakfast. You have "educated" no one, all you do is recite what others have told you, which is no different than religious zealots (the odd thing is that you don't see that), you are simply a follower, but what makes you a moron is the fact that you can't see this. You are not intelligent enough to see what you really are, a blind follower who just has a chip on his shoulder.

Many people who are religious are much more intelligent than you, the reason you fear them is because they think, they actually look at all the evidence, all the sides of all the stories, and draw their own conclusions, unlike zealots (such as you) they actually use their brains.

It is a myth and legend when one book has it, but it is another story when almost every culture in the world has a matching legend of Noah and the flood.

appeal to the majority - Google Search

localized floods (including the one in the ME @ the end of the last Ie Age) plus thousands of years of exaggeration

?
When every prophesy written in that book has been fulfilled to date.

lol!

Really? Every prophecy? Like Jesus saying that one of the prophets would live to see the end? You mean Armageddon already happened?

Stupid YEC; oh wait, that's redundant :lol:

Some prophesies made thousands of years before the time of their fulfillment yet predicted to the day.

Such as? :eusa_whistle:

Not to mention the scientific accuracy not found in other religions and holy books.

Like plants being made before the sun and the earth sitting on pillars? :lol:

Um ... telling me to "shut the fuck up" always results in the exact opposite ... :eusa_whistle:

So, basically I'm speaking to a child
Because it reveals the true person of who is telling me that and I eat trolls for breakfast

:lol:

That's almost as pathetic as you 'I cause nightmares' lolcat :eusa_whistle:

The harder you try to sound educated, kitty, the dumber you show yourself to be

Many people who are religious are much more intelligent than you

, the reason you fear them is because they think, they actually look at all the evidence, all the sides of all the stories, and draw their own conclusions,

No, they don't they dismiss all scientific evidence and lie outright :lol: Just like TL ( a blasphemer who shall go to hell) and Allie

No, they don't they dismiss all scientific evidence and lie outright :lol: Just like TL ( a blasphemer who shall go to hell) and Allie

The sad sad fact is that you have shown you true idiotic lunacy right there. You make assumptions instead of thinking. Keep it up, you play a good fool, just not a very funny one.

lol

It's sad... k's in danger of becoming a YEC

poor thing

Go on ... is that all you have? Really?

funny-pictures-your-cats-evil-plan-is-working.jpg

Forum List

Back