Where did the plane go in Pennsylvania?

i DONT SEE A SEAT I see a bit of seat belt in the grass somewhere...passports survive ...but no seats, no bodies, no luggage,no tail section...somethings wrong...the passport was planted ...that much is for sure
If there were seats and bodies you would be saying, "But there's no luggage or tail section".

i DONT SEE A SEAT I see a bit of seat belt in the grass somewhere...passports survive ...but no seats, no bodies, no luggage,no tail section...somethings wrong...the passport was planted ...that much is for sure
If there were seats and bodies you would be saying, "But there's no luggage or tail section".

It's the TRUTHER(JAQing around, JAQing around, beep, beep) way. Keep moving the goalposts until the opposition gives up, then claim "Victory!!!".

They found the remains of all 40 passengers and the 4 hijakers from flight 93.......are you ok?

Right, Ziad Jarrah's passport survived just fine. :eusa_hand:

Ziad_Jarrah_Passport_Photo-300x201.jpg

fine enough to show his face and name..lol...just like at the towers

They found the remains of all 40 passengers and the 4 hijakers from flight 93.......are you ok?

no they claimed to match dna...fomr cells,,,not bodies..then the deceptively call it remains.. the only.. bodies...where pentagon employees...where did they get control samples of hijackers dna ??...what about cross contamination ?...what about all the fire ?....yet all this dna remained preserved ???...how ?

no they claimed to match dna...fomr cells,,,not bodies..then the deceptively call it remains.. the only.. bodies...where pentagon employees...where did they get control samples of hijackers dna ??...what about cross contamination ?...what about all the fire ?....yet all this dna remained preserved ???...how ?

Body parts.....not dna...were recovered...they had the pieces of what was left of the people and just buried them recently,

Remains of Flight 93 passengers, crew buried in private ceremony - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

i dont see a seat i see a bit of seat belt in the grass somewhere...passports survive ...but no seats, no bodies, no luggage,no tail section...somethings wrong...the passport was planted ...that much is for sure

eots what part of 103 witnesses did you not understand????

Body parts.....not dna...were recovered...they had the pieces of what was left of the people and just buried them recently,

Remains of Flight 93 passengers, crew buried in private ceremony - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
it says
...remains..not bodies.provide even one picture of even a body part one wittness that says they saw bodies..the buried their claimed dna samples

i dont see a seat i see a bit of seat belt in the grass somewhere...passports survive ...but no seats, no bodies, no luggage,no tail section...somethings wrong...the passport was planted ...that much is for sure

eots what part of 103 witnesses did you not understand????

103 witlessness to what ?

To the plane hitting the damn pentagon They saw it...all of them identified it as a commercial airliner...many of them even said American Airlines.

Lt. Col. Karen U. Kwiatkowski, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former Political-Military Affairs Officer in the Office of the Secretary of Defense. Also served on the staff of the Director of the National Security Agency. 20-year Air Force career. Member adjunct faculty, Political Science Department, James Madison University. Instructor, University of Maryland University College and American Public University System. Author of African Crisis Response Initiative: Past Present and Future (2000) and Expeditionary Air Operations in Africa: Challenges and Solutions (2001).
Contributor to 9/11 and American Empire: Intellectuals Speak Out 8/23/06: Account of Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski, Pentagon employee and eyewitness to the events at the Pentagon on 9/11. "I believe the Commission failed to deeply examine the topic at hand, failed to apply scientific rigor to its assessment of events leading up to and including 9/11, failed to produce a believable and unbiased summary of what happened, failed to fully examine why it happened, and even failed to include a set of unanswered questions for future research. ...

It is as a scientist that I have the most trouble with the official government conspiracy theory, mainly because it does not satisfy the rules of probability or physics. The collapses of the World Trade Center buildings clearly violate the laws of probability and physics. .

There was a dearth of visible debris on the relatively unmarked [Pentagon] lawn, where I stood only minutes after the impact. Beyond this strange absence of airliner debris, there was no sign of the kind of damage to the Pentagon structure one would expect from the impact of a large airliner. This visible evidence or lack thereof may also have been apparent to the secretary of defense [Donald Rumsfeld], who in an unfortunate slip of the tongue referred to the aircraft that slammed into the Pentagon as a "missile". ...

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Lt. Col. Karen U. Kwiatkowski, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former Political-Military Affairs Officer in the Office of the Secretary of Defense. Also served on the staff of the Director of the National Security Agency. 20-year Air Force career. Member adjunct faculty, Political Science Department, James Madison University. Instructor, University of Maryland University College and American Public University System. Author of African Crisis Response Initiative: Past Present and Future (2000) and Expeditionary Air Operations in Africa: Challenges and Solutions (2001).
Contributor to 9/11 and American Empire: Intellectuals Speak Out 8/23/06: Account of Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski, Pentagon employee and eyewitness to the events at the Pentagon on 9/11. "I believe the Commission failed to deeply examine the topic at hand, failed to apply scientific rigor to its assessment of events leading up to and including 9/11, failed to produce a believable and unbiased summary of what happened, failed to fully examine why it happened, and even failed to include a set of unanswered questions for future research. ...

It is as a scientist that I have the most trouble with the official government conspiracy theory, mainly because it does not satisfy the rules of probability or physics. The collapses of the World Trade Center buildings clearly violate the laws of probability and physics. .

There was a dearth of visible debris on the relatively unmarked [Pentagon] lawn, where I stood only minutes after the impact. Beyond this strange absence of airliner debris, there was no sign of the kind of damage to the Pentagon structure one would expect from the impact of a large airliner. This visible evidence or lack thereof may also have been apparent to the secretary of defense [Donald Rumsfeld], who in an unfortunate slip of the tongue referred to the aircraft that slammed into the Pentagon as a "missile". ...

Where did the plane, passengers and crew go? WHERE?

Where did the plane, passengers and crew go? WHERE?

good question...lets have discloser and find out

wtf... there is no evidence linking these events to 911...!

It's his freedom to express his religion any ways he wants to. :D

it kind of blows your theory that the government wouldn't lie about a lie about a tragedy for propaganda purposes
no it just blows!
every one knows governments lie it's part of doing business .
there is no proof that those events are linked to 911 or each other.
they are not proof of a mega conspiracy the Illuminati, etc..
they are all separate events with totally separate movtivations.

it kind of blows your theory that the government wouldn't lie about a lie about a tragedy for propaganda purposes
no it just blows!

It does though shoot holes in EOTS claim the Government can keep secrets.

no it just blows!

all perpetrated by the government to control public opinion about invading other countries....ya no connection to 9/11 there

Forum List

Back