Where did republicans get the rap as racist when history says it was the demcrats?

A progressive right winger like Shakles thinks he can state things that are not relevant today or are not true, and the reader is supposed to go "ooooohhhhhh" or "really?". Silly Shakles.

Dr. Martin L. King, Jr., was not a Republican.

The GOP since 1968 has done nothing to win the hearts and souls of black people.

Concentrate, Shakles, we are talking about King and the GOP since 1968. Stay on track.

JakeStarkey --- Can you provide for the rest of us, a statement that I had made on this thread that wasn't true? . . . and learn to back up your argument with facts not just your "opinion". I'll wait.

Did you even bother to do any research or listen to the words of Alveda King, Martin Luther King Jr's own neice? Learning to take the time to perform a little research before you post really goes a long way. You can continue to ignore my advice, but it only makes you look less creditable and even more ignorant.

Do your research, please, and check the source carefully for the nonsense you keep quoting. You would fail a freshman history course project on this issue with the crap on which you pontificate.

Dr. King's day was GOP, Dr. King was not.

End of subject.

A progressive right winger like Shakles thinks he can state things that are not relevant today or are not true, and the reader is supposed to go "ooooohhhhhh" or "really?". Silly Shakles.

Dr. Martin L. King, Jr., was not a Republican.

The GOP since 1968 has done nothing to win the hearts and souls of black people.

Concentrate, Shakles, we are talking about King and the GOP since 1968. Stay on track.

JakeStarkey --- Can you provide for the rest of us, a statement that I had made on this thread that wasn't true? . . . and learn to back up your argument with facts not just your "opinion". I'll wait.

Did you even bother to do any research or listen to the words of Alveda King, Martin Luther King Jr's own neice? Learning to take the time to perform a little research before you post really goes a long way. You can continue to ignore my advice, but it only makes you look less creditable and even more ignorant.

Do your research, please, and check the source carefully for the nonsense you keep quoting. You would fail a freshman history course project on this issue with the crap on which you pontificate.

Dr. King's day was GOP, Dr. King was not.

End of subject.

Ask Uncensored for help, and you will flunk every class.

Black people don't vote GOP because it does not meet their constituency interests. The party as a whole has failed miserably since 1968's Republican southern strategy.

Black people don't vote GOP because it does not meet their constituency interests. The party as a whole has failed miserably since 1968's Republican southern strategy.

That's certainly what I think. That the GOP has deliberately sought the votes of white people by attacking brown people.

But some seem to think that the Dems are the racist party-so if they're so sure they're right, why don't black people see their point?

That's certainly what I think. That the GOP has deliberately sought the votes of white people by attacking brown people.
If that's what you think, you don't think at all.

But some seem to think that the Dems are the racist party-so if they're so sure they're right, why don't black people see their point?

They don't really think that, they're just trying to deflect the mud. The Democrats used to be the racist party, or include it anyway, so there's material to use for the purpose as long as you go back quite a few decades to find it and completely ignore recent history.

They don't really think that, they're just trying to deflect the mud. The Democrats used to be the racist party, or include it anyway, so there's material to use for the purpose as long as you go back quite a few decades to find it and completely ignore recent history.

TheAmerican Hard Right lives in delusion and revises their imaginary understanding of the past.

Forum List

Back