Where Did My Sig Pic Go?

Sorry bout that,

1. I decided to not be a supporting member any more.
2. As a result, the max number of saved images went from 300 to 100.
3. I had to delete a whole bunch of images.
4. I deleted the images from the Custom Sigs folder because I assumed that everyone had saved the image on their own computer.
5. Apparently that was not the case.
6. However, I'm glad to see that you found the image.
7. It's rather kick ass if I do say so myself.

Regards,
LordXotoxiofAr

Sorry bout that,

4. I deleted the images from the Custom Sigs folder because I assumed that everyone had saved the image on their own computer.

Regards,
LordXotoxiofAr

It is indeed kick ass and I love it. But thanks for chiming in because I figured if you deleted it I might not have your permission to use it anymore and intended to track you down to ask. I am taking this as affirmation that it's okay to keep using it. If that's not the case, let me know. ((hugs))

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
LordXotoxiofAr

It is indeed kick ass and I love it. But thanks for chiming in because I figured if you deleted it I might not have your permission to use it anymore and intended to track you down to ask. I am taking this as affirmation that it's okay to keep using it. If that's not the case, let me know. ((hugs))

It's yours. I gave it to you. I assumed that you took it, but apparently, you left it in my house and it went out with the gabage.

I noticed that your logo was missing over a month ago, but you never said anything about it, so I assumed you didn't want it.

But, it looks like everything worked out fine.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
LordXotoxiofAr

It's yours. I gave it to you. I assumed that you took it, but apparently, you left it in my house and it went out with the gabage.

I noticed that your logo was missing over a month ago, but you never said anything about it, so I assumed you didn't want it.

But, it looks like everything worked out fine.

Well I just noticed it missing in the last day or two but last night the photo was back????? And then gone again this morning. Wierd.

Anyhow yeah, it has all worked out. Most of the mystery solved. All is well. And thank you.

Okay, ten minutes after I started this thread, the graphic reappeared and stayed with me to late yesterday evening. This morning it is gone again.

So what's up?

And Sarah, Xo did furnish me with the coded link to install the pic in my sig line. But if he had moved it, it wouldn't have come back last night would it?

It is hosted on Photobucket, maybe the site was down for maintenance.

Okay, ten minutes after I started this thread, the graphic reappeared and stayed with me to late yesterday evening. This morning it is gone again.

So what's up?

And Sarah, Xo did furnish me with the coded link to install the pic in my sig line. But if he had moved it, it wouldn't have come back last night would it?

It is hosted on Photobucket, maybe the site was down for maintenance.

It's hosted on Photobucket now because I put it there a couple of hours ago. :) We got it figured out though. All is well.

Your computer may have been occasionally displaying it for you as a cached image, after Toxi removed it from his account. No one else could see it, if that were the case.

Can someone remind me how to edit my sig? I've done it before but its been a while and I cannot find the fershlugginer link.

Can someone remind me how to edit my sig? I've done it before but its been a while and I cannot find the fershlugginer link.

Hover your cursor over your avatar in the upper righthand corner of the page. That will bring down a menu box and you will see 'signature' on the lefthand side of that menu. Click on that and you should be able to edit your sig.

Forum List

Back