Where Did My Sig Pic Go?

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
Desert Southwest USA
HELP!!! I can't see my Coffee Shop graphic in my sig line though when I go to the "edit signature" it still seems to be there in the coding.

How do I fix it? (Xotoxi coded it for me.)

Uh oh. This is serious guys. HELP!!!

panic.jpg

Granny says.

... "If it was one o' dem nasty pictures...

... dey mighta taken it down...

... Uncle Ferd says if it was...

... dey shoulda let him review it first.
:lol:

HELP!!! I can't see my Coffee Shop graphic in my sig line though when I go to the "edit signature" it still seems to be there in the coding.

How do I fix it? (Xotoxi coded it for me.)

Maybe Xotoxi moved it or are you saying you have the pic in your own website?

Okay, ten minutes after I started this thread, the graphic reappeared and stayed with me to late yesterday evening. This morning it is gone again.

So what's up?

And Sarah, Xo did furnish me with the coded link to install the pic in my sig line. But if he had moved it, it wouldn't have come back last night would it?

Hmmm. So maybe Xo did do away with it? Sigh. I really really liked it too.
Did you happen to save it to your computer? If so you can email it to me and I will host it up on my server for you, and link you.

I don't think I did. :(

I did save the original coding he sent me but that isn't working so. . . .

WAIT. I DID SAVE A Thumbnail. Let me get it over to Photobucket and see if I can transfer it from there. If that doesn't work, I'll post it here and let you tech wizards have at it. :)

Yay!!! That DID work! Thanks everybody. I wouldn't have thought of the solution without you. :)
Ain't we the greatest?

Next trick? Make the image clickable to take people where you want them to go.

Hey I'm still in kindergarten on this stuff. I'm amazed I could replace the graphic at all. Plus I don't know if others would intuitively know to click on the image to get there.

Yay!!! That DID work! Thanks everybody. I wouldn't have thought of the solution without you. :)
Ain't we the greatest?

Hey I'm still in kindergarten on this stuff. I'm amazed I could replace the graphic at all. Plus I don't know if others would intuitively know to click on the image to get there.
They might. But also might not. It might be a Darwin thing, maybe you'll keep dummies out? :lmao:

Ain't we the greatest?

They might. But also might not. It might be a Darwin thing, maybe you'll keep dummies out? :lmao:

Naw, the Coffee Shop is a special place where we love our dummies. And our few genuises. And everything in between. The graphic mostly is to attract newbies though as I figure all our regulars know about the Coffee Shop now and those who enjoy that kind of experience or wanted to find out if they might are already there. There's those who spend some time there everyday and some who just check in now and then. We love em all.

Forum List

Back