Where did everyone go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Publius1787

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2011
Where did everyone go?

Is there anyone posting here anymore? I see threads with little to no comments that hang around for days. This place was hoppin months ago. What happened?

Spring. It's been pretty dead for a few days. It will pick up again. Plus we're all getting old and boring.

Lots of trolls of both stripes. Heavy banning. Light moderating for keeping threads in correct forums.

Then again, the sun will come up tomorrow and there are lots of other ways to spend time.

Lots of trolls of both stripes. Heavy banning. Light moderating for keeping threads in correct forums.

Hire more moderators, improve the site's SEO value, work on getting a front site, and make sure the staff keep a large presence in the community. I've run and owned forums. If you don't watch them and keep them going they'll die, especially with facebook and other "all-in-one portals" around to steal users.

Hell this site is one vbulletin 3.8...we have 4.1.something out now. Seriously...

If anyone needs an explanation feel free to PM me, I've done web design/site management as a hobby for just about a decade now. I'm actually designing a new site right now.

Where did everyone go?

Is there anyone posting here anymore? I see threads with little to no comments that hang around for days. This place was hoppin months ago. What happened?

The Rapture. All the good people were taken. All that's left is the heathens and me. (BTW, I'm typing from my computer in Heaven.)

Where did everyone go?

The Rapture. All the good people were taken. All that's left is the heathens and me. (BTW, I'm typing from my computer in Heaven.)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZjevnnkA20]YouTube - ‪Kiss - Heaven's On Fire‬‏[/ame]

Pro'bly ever'body was standin' around in their backyard...

... waitin' for the Rapture like we was...

... but it didn't come...

... Granny thinks we missed it...

... but Uncle Ferd purt sure dat preacher got it wrong...

... anyways we's still here.
:redface:

Hire more moderators, improve the site's SEO value, work on getting a front site, and make sure the staff keep a large presence in the community. I've run and owned forums. If you don't watch them and keep them going they'll die, especially with facebook and other "all-in-one portals" around to steal users.

Hell this site is one vbulletin 3.8...we have 4.1.something out now. Seriously...

If anyone needs an explanation feel free to PM me, I've done web design/site management as a hobby for just about a decade now. I'm actually designing a new site right now.

can you make me a cool avatar?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBk1aarcKws]YouTube - ‪GOOD TIME CHARLIE'S GOT THE BLUES ~ DANNY O'KEEFE ~ (Lyrics)‬‏[/ame]

Where did everyone go?

In politics, waiting for Republicans get real. Right now, it's still silly politicking.

can you make me a cool avatar?

Depends what you want lol. I can't make anything that moves, I don't have the right program for that, but yeah I have photoshop and all

Where did everyone go?

School's out. People are working overtime so they can pay for Nancy, Harry, and Obama's gasoline kickbacks.

/wah wah trumpet playing that sardonic little ditty

would it be all right with you if i don't give a shit?

thanks

trollvalhalla?

Selling something, are you?

Get more mods so I can turn this board into a microcosm of the police state the left has turned this Nation into?

Seriously .... you go design and play with your site and let me worry about this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back