Where did anti-semitism originate from?

Comrade said:
I quote Saddam from a link with dated sources. I quote a democrat on the 9/11 commission using the same degree of evidence. Both are statements using their own words, which is as credible as I can make it. It's not about me linking to a third party site with a seperate analysis. It's the highest degree of evidence anyone can provide. What more can I do?

:dunno:

Abu Abbas lived under Saddam's protection in Baghdad and sources I've seen all seem to agree, if it's not a disputed fact by any other source what more can I do?

In the hiearchy of evidence, there is opinion. Then there are linked, disputed claims. And beyond that there are undisputed claims. And finally there are sourced quotes.

Doesn't that matter anymore?

I guess give it a shot----people can decide for themselves if they consider the source reliable or not. It's just been my experiance that they are often disregarded as "propaganda" . Good luck !

r2200t said:
yes. at some points the Muslims saved the Jews from Christians and vice versa...Of course there was the Crusaders..(who also killed Christians in the regions they invaded, it was an imperialistic war that used religion as an excuse to rally the people)

Yes the Day zionism began was an end to peace in that area. Peace DID exist for centuries at a time. War would erupt once in a while.

1 million Armenians were also slaughtered .. many injustices occured in the last few centuries... ~20 million Chineese civilians were burried alive by Japaneese soldiers, yet no one talks about it.

Funny i thought Bush said those same words ("Strike them and strike evil so that evil will be defeated.")
You must realise, Saddam is a secular who speaks and acts religiously to please (and try to get support) the Muslim Shia majority who are fundamentalists. Can you explain why Saddam protected the 5% Christian population of Iraq, he allowed churches to be run , heck there is even a synagoge in Bagdad! look at Saudi arabia and try to compare them! Impossible! Furthermore, Women in Iraq had more rights than most (not all) arb speaking countries. there were more women in universities than men! Does this still sound like a fundamentalist Dictator?? he's a secular Dictator.

LOL YES!
He gave cash to victims of Israeli Brutality. Suicide bomber's families get their homes buldozed, Saddam simply gives them $15K to help the victims rebuild. Like a charity. (no i don't support suicide bombings and since families of victims are rarely aware of their kids intentions, it is unfair to punish them. Thus justifying the charity given by saddam. Also, remember, in the 80's Israel entered Iraq a sovrein country and bombed it's nuclear plants, who the fuk does israel think it is to bomb another country??? thank God it didn't bomb Canada's nuclear bomb plants, or China's..this was also before UN res 1441 declaring the ME a WMD free zone(which btw Israel is in violation of right now... time to disarm Israel). The point is Israel attacked iraq first.

Bush tried to kill saddam, would it not be fair for saddam to try to kill bush??? Or is this a one way war??(no i don't support saddam! but i think you must look at this from a different perspective than protrayed by the Jewish dominated media)
If i knew you tried to kill me, i would think of killing you aswell. (i'm not thinking of killing you, it's an example)

Also, the NO-Fly zone was drawn by the US army, the United Nations Never approved the no-fly-zone, in fact the no fly-zone has no international legality, and the US bombing in Iraq for the past 12 years are illegal according to international law.. Only in the US does the zionist controled media call it the "no Fly Zone" in other countries, UK, Canada, it is rightfully known as "the US no-fly zone", and the media emphasizes it's illegal stature...
Granted the illegal zone protected the fundamentlist Muslims in the south and the Kurds in the north. and the reason te no-fly zone was created was to rally the shia and the Kurds to fight saddam, the zone enabled their armies to group and get ready to fight saddam. Unfortunately, the plan didn't work and thousands of Iraqis were slaughtered by saddams army.

sorry, i don't have time to quote too time consuming, just go on google, cut, paste and search. I've got a busy schedule, i've been flying alot on business trips. I know i would be more convincing with quotes.. but i have a job.

Read the last 10 posts by José, he clearly showed without a the zionist doubt that israel is not a democracy. ;)

in other words i agree with josé's posts. would you like me to quote them for you?? i know you already read them.

sry but this is just bowl of :bsflag:

Let me reply to AJWPS' list of reasons for anti-semitism. In 1931 2 jews are reading papers on a bus. One of them notes that the other is reading a NAZI paper. Surprised, he says how come. The NAZI reader replies: It says here that Jews own the world, run the media, own the banks, the oil companies, the arts etc.etc. The news in this paper is so much better than in yours.

Now what really gets me is the amount of time anti-semitism has gone on. No one else in history has maintained such a grip on hatred, Even places, like Japan where there are no Jews hate Jews. Somebody did a great job of selling hate. There are about 15 million Jews in the world. A % in a world of about 7 billion should make no mark at all. There are more Taoists than Jews. Anybodt hate, love or even know about Taoists??

OK I'll tell you the reasonvery short version. P&P had to separate themseves from the Jewish church. It was hurting recruitment. The way to really sepatate is to teac hate and stress differences, real or not. The 1st century church was the dna of all anti-semiktism. Some of the lies are still taught today. Some were revoked by the CURRENT Pope. After all it's not easy to hateA PEOPLE WHO BIRTHED YOUR lORD. So with a great negative PR program the church launched its millenums lonf anti semitism. Hitler used much of it. The Protocols of Zion can be found being touted today by some clergymen.

Another reason is the longevity of these people. Think Egytian,Persian, Sumerian, Babylonian, Greek, Assyrian, etc. etc. etc. None of these and dozens more exist while the lowly, dirty, hate desrving Jew, as some think does. Even Caeser and Alexander would be jealous if they could.

New Topics

Forum List

Back