Where de black people at?

Obama White House paid women staffers 13 percent less than men in 2012 | The Daily Caller
A Daily Caller analysis of the administration’s “2012 Annual Report to Congress on White House Staff” shows that while women comprised about half of the 468 staffers — as the president touted during his press conference Monday – they also earned about 13 percent less, on average, than their male counterparts.

The median 2012 salary for female employees of the White House was $62,000; for men that number was $71,000.

--

The 2012 pay disparity represented an improvement from the disparity in 2011 figures the Washington Free Beacon reported last year. According to that analysis, the median female compensation in the White House was $60,000 — $2,000 less than in 2012 — and the male employees’ median was unchanged at $71,000. That amounted to an 18 percent difference.

In his statement last year declaring April 17 Equal Pay Day, Obama lamented the pay disparity between men and women in America, echoing the well-worn yet often-questioned statistic that “women who worked full-time earned only 77 percent of what their male counterparts did.”​

Obamabots excusing Dear Reader's hypocrisy in 3...2...

I see you used a different picture than the one fox did when they gave you your talking points yesterday. It was an epic fail then too so I can understand.

He chooses people by their qualifications, not their race.
Bush didn't seem to have any trouble finding qualified minorities.

And at least one of them backs Obama publicly.
And he's entitled to his opinion.

See? That's how you treat minorities who don't follow your party's positions. You don't call them "Uncle Toms" or "house n-----s".

Make note. Tell your fellow liberals.

Obama, Bush-era photos paint different pictures - In the Loop - The Washington Post

Bush White House:

bush.jpg

Obama White House:

113485155.jpg
Second from the left. There's one.

Look where he's sitting.

They must have found him a trash can to sit on.

actually, judging from his position and the look on his face, it looks like he's "pinching off a loaf"...

btw... I only recently learned what the phrase "pinching off a loaf" means...

this is my first time using it in a sentence... :)

There were no Black people in Bush's administration. They were all "House N-----s", Uncle Toms, and "Sell-outs" according to the Left Whackos.

Forum List

Back