Where Can We Send Blankies and Soap for Our Prisoner Kids?

America has established Concentration type prison camps for toddlers and young children. Unfortunately, the folks in charge, led by our dorky President, Donald Dork, have failed to provide some basic necessities like blankets and soap, let alone beds. So, where can humane caring Americans donate blankies and soap?

WHAT'S THE POINT? You've never used soap yet so far! Why start now?
  1. Prisoner Kids: Prisoners are people you go out, arrest and hold in confinement. They came to us against our will and now refuse to leave. Tell them to please go away.
  2. Established concentration camps: You can thank the fine work of your Barack Hussein Obama for creating them!
  3. Detainment Centers and dead at our border: If there are more there than enough facilities or supplies to go around, thank you Democrats for bringing them and telling them to come! The definition of 'Inhumane' is inviting people you have no where to keep them all, and a Democratic Congress which refuses to fund their basic needs. If not for you, there'd be a wall there to keep them out and they'd be Mexico's problem, or they wouldn't bother trying to come at all in the first place. Meantime, how many blankets and bars of soap have you sent so far? Can't believe you'd miss them.

Last edited:
America has established Concentration type prison camps for toddlers and young children. Unfortunately, the folks in charge, led by our dorky President, Donald Dork, have failed to provide some basic necessities like blankets and soap, let alone beds. So, where can humane caring Americans donate blankies and soap?
Camp, I doubt you've ever used soap in your life.

Oh the horror.

Maybe some billionaire will donate blankets and soap and even beds for those kids.

Why? Should we just take care of everyone and throw open our borders? What kind of a nation can exist without borders?

Kids aren't coming her of their own volition, they're being dragged either by their parents or someone simply using them. Did you know that kids are being rented and travel back and forth across the border?

---------------------------------------- better to start a revolution and fun jailbrake , just think , you'd be famous you FREEDOM FIGHTER Camp .

You can send a Blankie to me!
I can use one. To hide from all the mean bullies.

I tried to share my solutions for the Border where all
parties can create jobs for their own leaders building
Campus Towns around military bases and teaching hospitals:
www.earnedamnesty.org

I got cut off from two radio hosts, and two others
still don't get what I'm saying about the parties working
together to fund separate programs at the same time.

I'm sad Camp
and could use a Blankie to hug.
Boo hoo!

Send some parasites home donate today !.Just think of them as clumps of cells with pulses

Mexican airline Volaris has launched a program called “Reuniting Families” that is offering to fly Central American immigrants in Mexico back to their countries of origin.

For $1, plus applicable taxes, Volaris will fly immigrants in Tijuana, Ciudad Juarez, Guadalajara and Mexico City to Costa Rica, El Salvador or Guatemala. Immigrants need only show some form of ID and be willing to board the next available flight, Volaris said in a statement Thursday. The program expires June 30.

Maybe some billionaire will donate blankets and soap and even beds for those kids.

Why? Should we just take care of everyone and throw open our borders? What kind of a nation can exist without borders?

Kids aren't coming her of their own volition, they're being dragged either by their parents or someone simply using them. Did you know that kids are being rented and travel back and forth across the border?
And people wonder where false news comes from

Forum List

Back