Where can I find good web templates for Wordpress platform?

Lateralus

Rookie
Jun 14, 2017
So title says everything. I'm in process of making my own site and I decided to use templates for it as the most convinient tool in my case. Thanks in advance for help!

FAXOK13HH2VW3E1.RECT2100.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

So title says everything. I'm in process of making my own site and I decided to use templates for it as the most convinient tool in my case. Thanks in advance for help!

For what purposes do you make your site? If it's a simple one, devoted to your hobbies for example, than just google for free ones, there are many lists with them like the one in first reply here :) This type is the best for non-commercial sites and newbies in building sites. On the other hand if you're building a site for your business free templates can be not a good choice for you because they usually have limits for functions and design and for serious projects that's not enough. For such projects professional templates in wordpress templatemonster.com/wordpress-themes.php are recommended by experienced web builders. They can be used for simple and non-commercial websites too, everything depends on which functions you need for your own.
Also in addition I can add that web templates aren't the best choice always. They have some serious minuses like absence of really unique designs, limits for customization and need of specific software for making it, and also they won't attract search engines to your site. That's why for serious business custom-designed sites are made.

New Topics

Forum List

Back