Where can I find a non-leftist search program?

Slyhunter

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2014
Florida
When I use google or Bing to search for, Canada tariff's us products, for example instead of getting a listing of all the goods they tariff I get news reports about retaliatory tariffs. I don't want to read all that liberal hogwash I want the cold numbers.

The search engines seem to favor Liberal publications and not governmental or right wing publications so I need to find me a new search engine.

It's not a partisan political thing - it's that most people aren't looking for that, they're looking for current events stories. That's why you see the results you get.

If you want something better for finding things like specific Canadian tariffs, your best bet is something like Lexis or Westlaw - and that'll cost you $$$.

I've tried a few and the one that seems to be the best at putting the most logical result at the top is DuckDuckGo. Give it a try. I agree, google and bing bury the result you want at least 5 pages deep.

Google search forces you to dig pages deep before the stories get out of one side ideal articles...........

Many times.....I just find the newspapers of issues overseas to see what going on there.............or push for congressional reports...........have to dig deep into the KREMLIN TO FIND DIRT................LOL

I've tried a few and the one that seems to be the best at putting the most logical result at the top is DuckDuckGo. Give it a try. I agree, google and bing bury the result you want at least 5 pages deep.

I have no idea how well DuckDuckGo lists search results. The thing that drew me to try it was the promise not to track you. :dunno:

I have no idea how well DuckDuckGo lists search results. The thing that drew me to try it was the promise not to track you. :dunno:
LOL

I was using Zillow looking at prices on homes around the country................now the pop up ads are all about Real Estate..........

:abgg2q.jpg:

Canada has numerous onerous tariffs on our goods. Butter as high as 300%. Millions of Canadians make regular trips to the US to purchase our goods and get health care.

When I use google or Bing to search for, Canada tariff's us products, for example instead of getting a listing of all the goods they tariff I get news reports about retaliatory tariffs. I don't want to read all that liberal hogwash I want the cold numbers.

The search engines seem to favor Liberal publications and not governmental or right wing publications so I need to find me a new search engine.

This link contains 15 conservative links , most with their own search box >>

The 15 Best Conservative News Sites On The Internet and More

This link contains 15 conservative links , most with their own search box >>

The 15 Best Conservative News Sites On The Internet and More
Love the Pundit.
President Trump Proposes ZERO Tariffs, ZERO Barriers, and ZERO Subsidies at G7 Summit (VIDEO)

Forum List

Back