Where are your savings going from the tax cuts

Right to the banks with higher interest rates which means you (the median income) are no further ahead, but the wealthy are. With the tax cuts , so the wealthy can put more money in their pockets comes with cuts in all social programs. Also look for increases in sales tax and at the gas pumps and in food. This is what Trump did to you, remember that, what he and the GOP just did is worst than what Reagan did, but Reagan screwed the middle class and working poor royally.

After losing 10 percent in 2017, the dollar had its best monthly run in February since November 2016 in part as solid economic data fanned expectations the U.S. central bank would raise interest rates four times this year rather than three.

But the dollar is down about 2 percent so far in 2018 and is forecast to weaken further this year, leaving the euro EUR= at $1.28, up from around $1.24 on Tuesday, according to the March 1-6 poll of over 60 foreign exchange strategists.

Dollar still losing battle with euro despite Fed outlook

down down we go and where it stops no one knows.
I will continue to put more money into savings in the bank.

I save close to $1000 per month now. It may go up a little after the tax cuts.

People in Calif, NJ, and NY will see mostly a tax hike however.

Corporations that were paying taxes before will see a tax cut.

Corporations that were not paying taxes before will see a tax hike.

It is all very complicated.

Right to the banks with higher interest rates which means you (the median income) are no further ahead, but the wealthy are. With the tax cuts , so the wealthy can put more money in their pockets comes with cuts in all social programs. Also look for increases in sales tax and at the gas pumps and in food. This is what Trump did to you, remember that, what he and the GOP just did is worst than what Reagan did, but Reagan screwed the middle class and working poor royally.

After losing 10 percent in 2017, the dollar had its best monthly run in February since November 2016 in part as solid economic data fanned expectations the U.S. central bank would raise interest rates four times this year rather than three.

But the dollar is down about 2 percent so far in 2018 and is forecast to weaken further this year, leaving the euro EUR= at $1.28, up from around $1.24 on Tuesday, according to the March 1-6 poll of over 60 foreign exchange strategists.

Right to the banks with higher interest rates which means you (the median income) are no further ahead, but the wealthy are.

I don't have any adjustable rate debt. If rates rise, my debt would be unchanged.

With the tax cuts , so the wealthy can put more money in their pockets comes with cuts in all social programs.

Which programs are being cut? Link?

Also look for increases in sales tax and at the gas pumps and in food.

If those events happen, how are they caused by the Trump tax cuts?

down down we go and where it stops no one knows

Which has what to do with tax cuts?

All the social programs are going to be cut and some have already. After the Nov election watch they will raise Hud subsidized to 35% of income and take away deductions, for the disabled and seniors and the vets. The vets are going to get screwed as well. Snap , everything, and state income tax, instead the GOP are going to raise sales tax, really make sure it hurts the working poor and seniors.

Trump is killing the US, and you know it.

All the social programs are going to be cut and some have already.

Which ones were cut? How do you know?

I still have yet to see any savings on taxes. So for all I can see it is a scam.

I no longer believe the wealthy pay more, they have all kinds of tax breaks allotted to them, can afford those high price tax attorneys, ship it overseas or down to Bermuda, or have lots of businesses like Trump so every year they have loses, passive income, and now with the new tax cut,

we will see income inequality like never before. What Trump and the GOP have done will be the end of the US, we have the military but that is all we have.
As though you have any claim to the earnings and accumulations of others.

No I pay taxes and you should as well.
Irrelevant to the fact that you've still defaulted to the fallacy of Government Solipitence....So we can add that to the intellectual laziness.

* GOVERNMENT SOLIPOTENCE
The claim that if the government is not doing something about a problem,
then nothing CAN be done about it. ONLY the government can solve society's
problems.

I no longer believe the wealthy pay more, they have all kinds of tax breaks allotted to them, can afford those high price tax attorneys, ship it overseas or down to Bermuda, or have lots of businesses like Trump so every year they have loses, passive income, and now with the new tax cut,

we will see income inequality like never before. What Trump and the GOP have done will be the end of the US, we have the military but that is all we have.
As though you have any claim to the earnings and accumulations of others.

No I pay taxes and you should as well.
Irrelevant to the fact that you've still defaulted to the fallacy of Government Solipitence....So we can add that to the intellectual laziness.

* GOVERNMENT SOLIPOTENCE
The claim that if the government is not doing something about a problem,
then nothing CAN be done about it. ONLY the government can solve society's
problems.

I suppose you do not pay taxes?

I suppose you do not pay taxes?
Red herring & changing the subject.

Well unless you are upper middle income you are not receiving anything from the tax cut. Or perhaps you qualify as a pass through income. PS: Are you denying the interest is not going up, or maybe you are the type that do not need to borrow money.

Well unless you are upper middle income you are not receiving anything from the tax cut. Or perhaps you qualify as a pass through income. PS: Are you denying the interest is not going up, or maybe you are the type that do not need to borrow money.
Couldn't care less...It's not my money, nor is it yours.

PS: Why do you keep trying to make this about me and my finances, and not the substance and principle of the matter?

Forum List

Back