Where are your priorities?

you still never answered why the general public should be able to buy assault weapons. since assault weapons are simply used for killing people.

OH GOODIE!!! Another whackjob liberal bashing the evil "assault weapons". I gotta join this one!!

Well, for one, who has the damn right to tell me I can't buy one? You? Daddy Obama? But Constitution aside.....some gun talk:

Assault weapons are not the same as "machine guns". Publicly sold "assault weapons" are simply rifles. They are 1 trigger pull = 1 bullet, just like a pistol. Oh, and by the way, you said assault weapons are "simply used for killing people". So wrong. 1st off, all guns can kill people, even a tiny .22 that 10 year olds use.

An AR15 "assault" rifle is very very accurate, and fires a bullet that is smaller than ANY pistol used by any police dept in America. It is very commonly used for hunting, which is why they are often called "varmint guns" also. They are basically a civilian version of the military M16. Great for hunting small game, since hunting is still legal. In a personal defense situation, an AR15 is FAR more accurate than a pistol, but, not good inside a house at close ranges for several reasons.

The AR15 fires a .223/5.56 round. For comparison, the LAPD and NYPD pistols fire a .45 bullet. So, the evil "assault weapon" fires a bullet that is about 50% smaller than most police pistol bullets. Also, the "assault weapon" bullet travels far faster, and does not "mushroom" like a hollow point .45 police round, which by the way, is also available to civilians, and are MUCH cheaper than the .223 rounds.

So, if you had your choice of getting shot, at 30 feet away, by the following bullets, which would you choose:

.223 FMJ "assault weapon" round
.357 Mag pistol round
.40 cal pistol round
.45 cal pistol round
.44 mag pistol round
9mm pistol round
.308 hunting round
.338 hunting round
10mm hunting round

Of all of those, your chances of survival are HIGHEST with the assault weapon wound.

So why does the left hate them? Simply because they #1 hate guns, and #2 know that right wingers like them. Which is the bigger reason, simply because we like them. Assault weapons account for less and 2% of all deaths by gun in America.

But, they look scary or cool, depending on your view.

And the "high capacity magazines"??? Well, that didn't work out, seeing as it's possible to simply RELOAD a fresh magazine. Stupid liberals.

Now the dreaded AK47 "assault rifle", which is also 1 trigger pull = 1 bullet. It's scary, nasty, noisy, and never malfunctions.

The AK47 is nasty. It shoots a big bullet, the 7.62, which is bigger than all the above rounds except the hunting rounds. It's not nearly as accurate as the AR15. Is more powerful. BUT has a purpose in hunting also. Many people hunt wild pigs with them, b/c the .223 doesn't have as much stopping power to kill the pig. The only argument I got on why the public should be allowed to own an AK47 is it's an awesome gun, and this is fu**ing America and we are allowed to by our Constitution.

im not against guns at all. but assault weapons dont serve general hunting purposes. you can also purchase an AR15 or AK-47 modify them and make them fully automatic with after-market parts.

if these guns were solely used a hunting rifiles i could see the point. but when a weapons original development is for the military, which at that point it is designed for killing people. simply using the 2nd amendment as justification for the purchase of a weapon is stupid. its the well i can attitude instead of should I attitude.

it simply comes down to responsibility. i issue i have is that (not only with assault weapons) many people are not responsible with their firearms. now you may be one of those who is, which is great. you are exercising your freedom. unfortunately when they end up on the street with criminals and gangs, something has to be done. Living in LA thats where the issue of certain weapons being banned makes sense to me. now if you live in the south, or texas, or the north west or many other areas of the sountry, a lot of times hunting is a way of life. which i respect. i do not have issue with that at all. hunters are some of the most gun responsible people. unfortunately, many of those who dont use guns responsibly ruin the perception for the rest.

OH GOODIE!!! Another whackjob liberal bashing the evil "assault weapons". I gotta join this one!!

Well, for one, who has the damn right to tell me I can't buy one? You? Daddy Obama? But Constitution aside.....some gun talk:

Assault weapons are not the same as "machine guns". Publicly sold "assault weapons" are simply rifles. They are 1 trigger pull = 1 bullet, just like a pistol. Oh, and by the way, you said assault weapons are "simply used for killing people". So wrong. 1st off, all guns can kill people, even a tiny .22 that 10 year olds use.

im not against guns at all. but assault weapons dont serve general hunting purposes. you can also purchase an AR15 or AK-47 modify them and make them fully automatic with after-market parts.

if these guns were solely used a hunting rifiles i could see the point. but when a weapons original development is for the military, which at that point it is designed for killing people. simply using the 2nd amendment as justification for the purchase of a weapon is stupid. its the well i can attitude instead of should I attitude.

it simply comes down to responsibility. i issue i have is that (not only with assault weapons) many people are not responsible with their firearms. now you may be one of those who is, which is great. you are exercising your freedom. unfortunately when they end up on the street with criminals and gangs, something has to be done. Living in LA thats where the issue of certain weapons being banned makes sense to me. now if you live in the south, or texas, or the north west or many other areas of the sountry, a lot of times hunting is a way of life. which i respect. i do not have issue with that at all. hunters are some of the most gun responsible people. unfortunately, many of those who dont use guns responsibly ruin the perception for the rest.
Let's face it: You know jack-shit about guns. You are (once again) spouting off about shit you know zero about.
Drop in aftermarket parts to make the AK or AR full auto? Seriously??
People aren't responsible with their firearms? Are you for real? Have you checked the rate of hunting accidents and firearm accidents over the last 30 years?
And the 2A is not about hunting.

Let's face it: You know jack-shit about guns. You are (once again) spouting off about shit you know zero about.
People aren't responsible with their firearms? Are you for real? Have you checked the rate of hunting accidents and firearm accidents over the last 30 years?

and the retard opens his stink hole again to shout bullshit. dont you get tired of sounding like a complete jackass to the rest of society?

when did hunting accidents become part of this conversation. i stated that hunters were actually responsible. although criminals and gang bangers are the most responsible citizens. ooops did you forget to read that part of the post? youre probably too stupid to even remember the north hollywood shootout in 1997. where they modified their "ASSAULT RIFLES" to fully automatic, imported steel core ammunition and went on a shooting rampage.

"Phillips and Mătăsăreanu loaded five rifles and approximately 3,300 rounds of ammunition in box and drum magazines into the trunk of their vehicle: two modified Romanian AIMS assault rifles, an AK-47 style rifle, and one modified Norinco Type 56 S-1, a semi automatic HK91 and a modified Bushmaster XM15 E2S. Phillips carried one 9mm Beretta Model 92F INOX."

so dont tell me only hunters use assault rifles, and you cant modify them jackass. :cuckoo:

and the retard opens his stink hole again to shout bullshit. dont you get tired of sounding like a complete jackass to the rest of society?

when did hunting accidents become part of this conversation. i stated that hunters were actually responsible. although criminals and gang bangers are the most responsible citizens. ooops did you forget to read that part of the post? youre probably too stupid to even remember the north hollywood shootout in 1997. where they modified their "ASSAULT RIFLES" to fully automatic, imported steel core ammunition and went on a shooting rampage.

"Phillips and Mătăsăreanu loaded five rifles and approximately 3,300 rounds of ammunition in box and drum magazines into the trunk of their vehicle: two modified Romanian AIMS assault rifles, an AK-47 style rifle, and one modified Norinco Type 56 S-1, a semi automatic HK91 and a modified Bushmaster XM15 E2S. Phillips carried one 9mm Beretta Model 92F INOX."

so dont tell me only hunters use assault rifles, and you cant modify them jackass. :cuckoo:

Dumbshit. You are the stupidest of the stupid.
I am an FFL. I do this for a living.
I wrote hunting accidents and firearm accidents. Or did you just drop that off so you could make points?
Please, tell me all about these drop in parts to make the guns full auto. This'll be good.
Did you not write:
many people are not responsible with their firearms.
? Is that someone else? Some voice in your head you can't control?

Dumbshit. You are the stupidest of the stupid.
I am an FFL. I do this for a living.
I wrote hunting accidents and firearm accidents. Or did you just drop that off so you could make points?
Please, tell me all about these drop in parts to make the guns full auto. This'll be good.
Did you not write:
many people are not responsible with their firearms.
? Is that someone else? Some voice in your head you can't control?

just face it your ignorance and stupidity is overwhelming. ignore my enitre post about how it has been done before.

after just a quick internet search, many people have figured out a way to do it. it may not be easy, its but it doesnt mean its impossible. jackass

Drop In Auto Sear

Can i make an AR15 full automatic? - Yahoo! Answers

just because its illegal doesnt mean people wont do it.

A choice between a conservative democrat and a liberal democrat? Obviously I'll take option 1, the conservative democrat. What a stupid question.

#1 was Clinton.

remember the world imploded because of him. :cuckoo:

Clinton, the guy who proposed Hillarycare? The guy who pushed teh Assault Weapons Ban? The guy who increased the min wage? Inaugurated SCHIP?
I guess since he didn't advocate nationalizing industries and surrendering to foreign enemies he looks like a conservative.

no matter what you say about the guy.....he was a better leader than any that came after him....

An AR15 "assault" rifle is very very accurate, and fires a bullet that is smaller than ANY pistol used by any police dept in America. It is very commonly used for hunting, which is why they are often called "varmint guns" also. They are basically a civilian version of the military M16. Great for hunting small game, since hunting is still legal. In a personal defense situation, an AR15 is FAR more accurate than a pistol, but, not good inside a house at close ranges for several reasons.

The AR15 fires a .223/5.56 round. For comparison, the LAPD and NYPD pistols fire a .45 bullet. So, the evil "assault weapon" fires a bullet that is about 50% smaller than most police pistol bullets. Also, the "assault weapon" bullet travels far faster, and does not "mushroom" like a hollow point .45 police round, which by the way, is also available to civilians, and are MUCH cheaper than the .223 rounds.

So, if you had your choice of getting shot, at 30 feet away, by the following bullets, which would you choose:

.223 FMJ "assault weapon" round
.357 Mag pistol round
.40 cal pistol round
.45 cal pistol round
.44 mag pistol round
9mm pistol round
.308 hunting round
.338 hunting round
10mm hunting round

Of all of those, your chances of survival are HIGHEST with the assault weapon wound.

So why does the left hate them? Simply because they #1 hate guns, and #2 know that right wingers like them. Which is the bigger reason, simply because we like them. Assault weapons account for less and 2% of all deaths by gun in America.

But, they look scary or cool, depending on your view.

And the "high capacity magazines"??? Well, that didn't work out, seeing as it's possible to simply RELOAD a fresh magazine. Stupid liberals.

Now the dreaded AK47 "assault rifle", which is also 1 trigger pull = 1 bullet. It's scary, nasty, noisy, and never malfunctions.

The AK47 is nasty. It shoots a big bullet, the 7.62, which is bigger than all the above rounds except the hunting rounds. It's not nearly as accurate as the AR15. Is more powerful. BUT has a purpose in hunting also. Many people hunt wild pigs with them, b/c the .223 doesn't have as much stopping power to kill the pig. The only argument I got on why the public should be allowed to own an AK47 is it's an awesome gun, and this is fu**ing America and we are allowed to by our Constitution.

There is a very explanitory picture of a shop owner standing on the roof of his shop with an assault rifle. The shops on both sides of his shop are on fire and burning. There is a semi circle of rioters standing a 'safe' distance from his shop. I would say that is the number one reason to own an assault rifle: in the event you are outnumbered tens to one.

Blaming guns on crime is like blaming money for theft. It isn't about the item. It is about the criminal. Learn it, live it.

Forum List

Back