Where are you?

Mr. P said:
Stop whinin!! you two are in the NORTH..tis suppose to be COLD up there. :eek:

You should have been here this afternoon. By YOU this would have been consider Hurricane winds!

Kathianne said:
You should have been here this afternoon. By YOU this would have been consider Hurricane winds!

...to say the least.

Obviously, someone can't handle a little ole' snow shovel...

Mr. P said:
Honestly, I hated going into Chicago in the winter, they don’t call it the windy city for nothing. I hated it and loved to leave.

yeah, but we have pretty lights and great skyscrapers to hang them from! Not to mention our politicos always ready for comic relief.

Kathianne said:
yeah, but we have pretty lights and great skyscrapers to hang them from! Not to mention our politicos always ready for comic relief.
Comic relief up there, is what we call criminal conduct down here. One word..Daley. :eek:

Mr. P said:
Comic relief up there, is what we call criminal conduct down here. One word..Daley. :eek:
Daley is funny and according to Fitzgerald, may well be criminal also! Yes, the same as Libby, Fitzgerald. :laugh:

Abbey Normal said:
My condolences, Pale!

Don't fret Ab, it's been paid back in full for quite a few years now.

It was only one loan. I worked my way through school instead of borrowing it. :thup:

Shattered said:
Obviously, someone can't handle a little ole' snow shovel...

Shovel? I shovel my porch, but my driveway is over a block long. It takes the blade on the front of the tractor to move that much snow. Unless, of course, your name is David Banner and somebody makes you really angry.

I'm very confused!! what is "Love"??? who can help me ????

dilloduck said:
You mean you "other" self? :happy2:
No I am located on the map behind her...because she lives in the burbs and I live in the city ..
Kathianne and I have some similarities in that we keep watch over an internet message board...
We have differing opinions and there is a difference in our careers as well ...
How long have you known Kathianne? You'd think you would know her better then .... my other self is the man working on my bulletin board in the other room...I like to call him my better half...

P&CA admin said:
No I am located on the map behind her...because she lives in the burbs and I live in the city ..
Kathianne and I have some similarities in that we keep watch over an internet message board...
We have differing opinions and there is a difference in our careers as well ...
How long have you known Kathianne? You'd think you would know her better then .... my other self is the man working on my bulletin board in the other room...I like to call him my better half...
Never mind him, he just likes to sts. If there is an opening to create an opening for board conspiracies, you'll find the duckling.

Kathianne said:
Never mind him, he just likes to sts. If there is an opening to create an opening for board conspiracies, you'll find the duckling.

Oh ya---love them board conspiracies (***tries to remember who all I've been accused of "being" ****) :rotflmao:

Forum List

Back