Where are those independent moderates going?

Dumbfuck, Gallup is part of the left-wing media, it's just that they have duped you.

Wow a left-wing media outlet runs a positive "rigged" poll for Obamination.....
As I just said.... :lol:

51W4cn-mwUL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Theres the "left wing media" thing. Why does it bother people? I know the left wing controls the media, but I really dont care. Doesnt affect me in any way.
Why does anyone else care? People drone on and on about it. Simply dont watch it and you have zero to complain about. Free market correct?

Welll damn, being from MA and seeing Mitt realtime, I hope he doesn''t become POTUS. That would be 4 more years of mediocrity. At least Obama with a mandate offers a glimpse of progress.

So you consider the loss of liberty progress.

30 trillion in debt here we come.....................

The real loss of liberty will be if Mr. Etch-a-Sketch sells it to the highest corporate bidder.

Like Obama has? How many more border agents do democrats plan on in helping murder to get rid of or restrict the second.

Gallup is just following the re-elect Obamination plan.

Once it's clear Romney is the leader for the GOP, start running polls that show middle of the road people are really, really for Obamination to disuade GOP voters in the fall and to possibly have middle of the road voters question their own views on Obamination.

Tell a lie enough times.....

It's April. Polls are meaningless until there's actually something to poll about.

If Romney can't pull ahead of Obama now, he's never going to.

I'd suggest you look at this graph... from RCP. Obama has been consistantly ahead of Romney since Feb 2011.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

Now compare it to this graph of McCain vs. Obama. McCain had a few instances where he pulled ahead of Obama...

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - General Election: McCain vs. Obama

but he still lost.

Gallup is just following the re-elect Obamination plan.

Once it's clear Romney is the leader for the GOP, start running polls that show middle of the road people are really, really for Obamination to disuade GOP voters in the fall and to possibly have middle of the road voters question their own views on Obamination.

Tell a lie enough times.....

Actually, what dissuades GOP voters from voting for Romney is we don't trust him, don't like him and would have rather had someone else.

Most will fall in line. I won't.

Of course, Romney's bigger problem is that the whole rationale behind nominating him was that even though Republicans can't trust him on social issues, he could appeal to those "moderates" and "independents", but he seems to be losing them in droves.

Forum List

Back