Where are those independent moderates going?

LMAO. Here's where:

gallupswing.jpg

Looks like Mittens won the battle against pip squeaks, only to lose the war big time.

Hey DICK,

Why don't you call D.C. and tell them not to hold the election.

You've got it all figured out.

Thanks, DICK

Oh just a side note in case no one noticed those results are for February it is now April so they are not exactly current they could still be the same but they are over a month old.

Welll damn, being from MA and seeing Mitt realtime, I hope he doesn''t become POTUS. That would be 4 more years of mediocrity. At least Obama with a mandate offers a glimpse of progress.

Last edited:

Just remembered the third thing that pushed me away from the GOP:

The first two were the debate in which the GOP candidates said they would not accept one freakin' dollar in tax increases for every ten freakin' dollars in spending cuts, and when the crazies took over the Tea Party. This happened when the Palin/Bachmann/Beck types descended upon the scene waving their Bibles and chanting in tongues.

The third was when the crazies in the Tea Party were waving those absurd "pledges" and shoving them in the faces of the candidates, who then dutifully signed them right on cue. They must have been thinking "holy crap, how am I gonna get outta THIS one?" -- I'll bet more than one of 'em thought about using disappearing ink.

All three events are closely related, of course, and they're all examples of how the party completely ran off the rails over the last few years. Everything in politics is temporary and at some point the saner Republicans will grab back control, but this has been fascinating to watch.

LMAO. Here's where:

gallupswing.jpg

Looks like Mittens won the battle against pip squeaks, only to lose the war big time.

Speaking as an independant moderate, I wouldn't exactly count all your eggs just yet. With 7 months still to go until the general election a lot can change. A lot will be decided by how the economy fares over the summer and the debates between Obama and Romney will also be very important.

Point well taken. (although I think debates are overrated).

Romney did do himself a lot of damage in this process, but a lot of that was self-inflicted.

By most political math, Obama should not get re-elected with the numbers he has. But Romney is such an awful candidate he just might.

No matter who wins, America loses...

Just remembered the third thing that pushed me away from the GOP:

The first two were the debate in which the GOP candidates said they would not accept one freakin' dollar in tax increases for every ten freakin' dollars in spending cuts, and when the crazies took over the Tea Party. This happened when the Palin/Bachmann/Beck types descended upon the scene waving their Bibles and chanting in tongues.

The third was when the crazies in the Tea Party were waving those absurd "pledges" and shoving them in the faces of the candidates, who then dutifully signed them right on cue. They must have been thinking "holy crap, how am I gonna get outta THIS one?" -- I'll bet more than one of 'em thought about using disappearing ink.

All three events are closely related, of course, and they're all examples of how the party completely ran off the rails over the last few years. Everything in politics is temporary and at some point the saner Republicans will grab back control, but this has been fascinating to watch.

The word I was thinking of was "Depressing"...

Dumbfuck, if I want a certain outcome from a poll then I pick a specific sample group and size.

I call people around 2pm at their homes knowing most likley they are some welfare bum or college student not working in the job market. Most college students and welfare bums are for Obamination since he has promised tons of goodies for you, you know welfare bum.

Now, if they call adults around 8pm when people are home from their jobs and after actually paying for gas to/from work, then the results will be different.

The wording of the questions also rigs the poll results, but that is too deep for an idiot like you.

Wow a left-wing media outlet runs a positive "rigged" poll for Obamination.....

Gallup is all of sudden a left-wing media outlet? Did you notice that they've been asking the same question for months? Maybe the fact that Mr. Etch-a-Sketch has such a problem with the truth is one reason for the poll number changes?

And The Obama Group has a better record that Ryan, whom Mitt endorses?

Ryan doesn't have a record, he has a plan. And there's no way of knowing what he would have done, or how he would have done, if he had taken over an economy in the quicksand as Obama did. So it's essentially an irrelevant point.

Mac, I stand corrected, it's a plan and a damn good one. It's the best we have heard so far. Did we see anything except spending solutions come from Obama? Why didn't any of the "experts" on the White House elite advisors take some of suggestions seriously?

OK - what is the income level at which someone pays 25%, in his two-rate plan?

LMAO. Here's where:

gallupswing.jpg

Ooo a little hiccup in the reliability factor. In other words, this poll is useless and means shit.

Obama vs. Romney: New Gallup Poll Shows Biggest Obama Lead Yet*|*Decoded Science

"While Obama’s lead over Romney seems to be steadily expanding in Gallup polls, these most recent results still indicate a statistically insignificant margin nationwide between the two candidates. Technically, the two candidates’ nationwide percentages could be interchanged, and the poll would still be statistically accurate."

Aren't all polls that don't go in your favor seen as "useless and mean shit"?

Welll damn, being from MA and seeing Mitt realtime, I hope he doesn''t become POTUS. That would be 4 more years of mediocrity. At least Obama with a mandate offers a glimpse of progress.

So you consider the loss of liberty progress.

30 trillion in debt here we come.....................

obama has a definite goal in mind. He has made a lot of progress to that end. Whether or not it's someplace people want to go is another story.

You know, I used to be a staunch republican. I worked hard and ran my own business(after being an incredibly underpaid, overworked slave in the corporate world). Anyway, I was told why would someone in your shoes even consider voting against himself? First of all I dont understand that statement voting against myself. I really am not a fan of the dems either. Truth be told, BOTH parties have moved over so far to each side they dont resemble ANYTHING that they used to, you know, normal. I have nothing in common with today's extreme left except for the fact of the attack on the middle class. That is plainly visible that the GOP believes in cheap labor and that workers are someting to loathe. The dems on the other hand are the party of give-aways and higher taxes. Then back to the GOP, party of the womans womb and there are some complete wackos who actually believe its ok to ask a woman if she uses contraception. Thats where they are. If you ask me the extreme left and the tea party are both threats to this nation. They are UNGUIDED by principals and if they were stuck in the woods and their lives depended on me saving them, I'd drive right on by.

So you consider the loss of liberty progress.

30 trillion in debt here we come.....................

The real loss of liberty will be if Mr. Etch-a-Sketch sells it to the highest corporate bidder.

New Topics

Forum List

Back