Where are those independent moderates going?

Dick Tuck

Board Troll
Aug 29, 2009
LMAO. Here's where:

gallupswing.jpg

Looks like Mittens won the battle against pip squeaks, only to lose the war big time.

LMAO. Here's where:

gallupswing.jpg

Looks like Mittens won the battle against pip squeaks, only to lose the war big time.

Speaking as an independant moderate, I wouldn't exactly count all your eggs just yet. With 7 months still to go until the general election a lot can change. A lot will be decided by how the economy fares over the summer and the debates between Obama and Romney will also be very important.

LMAO. Here's where:

gallupswing.jpg

Speaking as an independant moderate, I wouldn't exactly count all your eggs just yet. With 7 months still to go until the general election a lot can change. A lot will be decided by how the economy fares over the summer and the debates between Obama and Romney will also be very important.

Amen.

Romney is an idiot, politically. If he was smart, he would have kept the moderate position throughout the debates, and used his money to demolish everyone anyway.

Romney is an idiot, politically. If he was smart, he would have kept the moderate position throughout the debates, and used his money to demolish everyone anyway.

He has enough time to 'reassess' upon his positions. :D

LMAO. Here's where:

gallupswing.jpg

Romney could save us a lot of trouble by giving his acceptance speech at the convention and then his concession speech at the same time. The GOP is nowhere this year; Save for a game changing mis-step by Obama. If we know anything about Mr. Obama, we know he is disciplined to a fault.

This thing was over in February;

Last edited:
Moderates are watching him threaten SCOTUS justices and they all pay for gas. As they watch our standing in the world lower and foreign affairs become a mess, just watch what the polls say closer to the election. As one Independendent, I would want nearly anyone but Obama...

I can only imagine how this will be denied, but speaking for this independent, I can tell you that once the Tea Party was taken over by the crazies, they pushed me away from the GOP. That, and the moment when the feeble GOP nominee candidates said they would reject a 10-1 spending cut to tax increase ratio. Come on, folks. This is just not a reasonable, serious group this cycle. We'll see next time.

Tea-Party-Medicare-sign.jpg

I can only imagine how this will be denied, but speaking for this independent, I can tell you that once the Tea Party was taken over by the crazies, they pushed me away from the GOP. That, and the moment when the feeble GOP nominee candidates said they would reject a 10-1 spending cut to tax increase ratio. Come on, folks. This is just not a reasonable, serious group this cycle. We'll see next time.

Tea-Party-Medicare-sign.jpg

And The Obama Group has a better record who Ryan, Mitt endorses?

Last edited:

And The Obama Group has a better record that Ryan, whom Mitt endorses?

Ryan doesn't have a record, he has a plan. And there's no way of knowing what he would have done, or how he would have done, if he had taken over an economy in the quicksand as Obama did. So it's essentially an irrelevant point.

Ryan doesn't have a record, he has a plan. And there's no way of knowing what he would have done, or how he would have done, if he had taken over an economy in the quicksand as Obama did. So it's essentially an irrelevant point.

Mac, I stand corrected, it's a plan and a damn good one. It's the best we have heard so far. Did we see anything except spending solutions come from Obama? Why didn't any of the "experts" on the White House elite advisors take some of suggestions seriously?

Mac, I stand corrected, it's a plan and a damn good one. It's the best we have heard so far. Did we see anything except spending solutions come from Obama? Why didn't any of the "experts" on the White House elite advisors take some of suggestions seriously?

Well, two reasons: They can't give an inch because they're political partisans and giving an inch is currently not allowed in either party, and secondly, they're not going to agree to spending cuts unless there's some kind of capitulation on taxes. So, they're gonna hammer on the plan until election day. It's not going anywhere, so it's just a political conversation piece.

Hate to be so cynical, but that's what I've been reduced to at this point.

LMAO. Here's where:

gallupswing.jpg

Ooo a little hiccup in the reliability factor. In other words, this poll is useless and means shit.

Obama vs. Romney: New Gallup Poll Shows Biggest Obama Lead Yet | Decoded Science

"While Obama’s lead over Romney seems to be steadily expanding in Gallup polls, these most recent results still indicate a statistically insignificant margin nationwide between the two candidates. Technically, the two candidates’ nationwide percentages could be interchanged, and the poll would still be statistically accurate."

Wow a left-wing media outlet runs a positive "rigged" poll for Obamination.....

LMAO. Here's where:

gallupswing.jpg

Romney could save us a lot of trouble by giving his acceptance speech at the convention and then his concession speech at the same time. The GOP is nowhere this year; Save for a game changing mis-step by Obama. If we know anything about Mr. Obama, we know he is disciplined to a fault.

This thing was over in February;

Hardly over in February. This is my prediction on how it is going to turn out. The economy will slow down in the summer, Obama will drop in the polls as he does every summer. If this happens, it is going to look really bad for Obama. He will basically have the last couple months to repair any damage. Basically, if the last three months before election average <150k jobs added, I will almost guarantee a loss, if it is >250k he had a very good shot. At this point, I guarantee absolutely nothing.

Wow a left-wing media outlet runs a positive "rigged" poll for Obamination.....

Gallup is all of sudden a left-wing media outlet? Did you notice that they've been asking the same question for months? Maybe the fact that Mr. Etch-a-Sketch has such a problem with the truth is one reason for the poll number changes?

Forum List

Back