Where are the USMB Libs?

They're in the corner somewhere licking their wounds! But I'm sure they'll be back sooner or later!

I'll have to substitute in the interim.

I can't believe this country was stupid enough to actually come this close to electing George W. Bush. Yes, I said almost, because I know in my heart that enough dems in Ohio were disenfranchised to make the difference. He stole the last election and now he's gotten away with stealing this one. The next time I post, it'll be from Canada. Now enjoy your fascist "president" and high health care costs.

Still here... then again.. there's like only 1.5 of us. Anyway, hiding from what? The good part about a presidential election is, no matter what, America wins! Yay! America! Fuck yeah! I can't say I'm thrilled about saying goodbye to the right to choose, or a further inflating defecit, or lower taxes during a war, or the environment, or children left behind.. but hey, I think Bush will learn a lot from his mistakes (even if he is incapable of admitting them), and his 2nd term will be much better! I think he'll focus his priorities and get us back on track. I'm kind of worried about the kind of spending a Republican executive and legislative will do, but...hopefully the fiscal conservatives will rise from the dead and help us out.

nakedemperor said:
Still here... then again.. there's like only 1.5 of us. Anyway, hiding from what? The good part about a presidential election is, no matter what, America wins! Yay! America! Fuck yeah! I can't say I'm thrilled about saying goodbye to the right to choose, or a further inflating defecit, or lower taxes during a war, or the environment, or children left behind.. but hey, I think Bush will learn a lot from his mistakes (even if he is incapable of admitting them), and his 2nd term will be much better! I think he'll focus his priorities and get us back on track. I'm kind of worried about the kind of spending a Republican executive and legislative will do, but...hopefully the fiscal conservatives will rise from the dead and help us out.

I'm glad to see you are looking at the future with optimism...sort of.

No matter who the president is, we're really voting on what we think is going to happen. I think we have a great four years ahead.

Hobbit said:
How was that?

You forgot about threatening to pack your bags and move to Canada if the Republicans still steal the election. But, all in all, a good impression of an unreasonable Kerry supporter.

nakedemperor said:

Have you been hanging out at the Whiskey Bar with George Stuffenoughofus again? You sound a bit inebriated.....

freeandfun1 said:
Have you been hanging out at the Whiskey Bar with George Stuffenoughofus again? You sound a bit inebriated.....

I don't drink. Unless the Yankees win the world series.

nakedemperor said:
I don't drink. Unless the Yankees win the world series.

Good for you! I don't drink very often either (I did have a couple of beers last night celebrating W's win!) but I do enjoy a nice bowl now and then!

Do you live in the City? My wife and I just love it there! We visit every fall (trip coming up soon). We used to always stay at the Intercontinental Central Park South (hence my reference to the Whiskey Bar) but they closed it. Last year we stayed at the Barclay and that is where we will stay again this year. I just love New York in the fall! There is NO city in the world that has the energy or vibe of the Big Apple!

freeandfun1 said:
Good for you! I don't drink very often either (I did have a couple of beers last night celebrating W's win!) but I do enjoy a nice bowl now and then!

Do you live in the City? My wife and I just love it there! We visit every fall (trip coming up soon). We used to always stay at the Intercontinental Central Park South (hence my reference to the Whiskey Bar) but they closed it. Last year we stayed at the Barclay and that is where we will stay again this year. I just love New York in the fall! There is NO city in the world that has the energy or vibe of the Big Apple!

I do indeed live there. Currently at school in Providence, RI, but I call the Big Apple home. There's no place like it. I've always found something intensely comical about the concept of living anywhere else. Oh, and by the bye, it may be the city that never sleeps, but it sure as shit takes its share of weed naps.

Forum List

Back