Where Are The USMB Independents On The Romney/Trump/Birther Issue?

dos-equis-will.jpg

I have little doubt that the plan is to kiss their butts to keep the base fired up for the election, then do the ol' Potomac two-step to keep them at arm's length if he gets in. For all the negatives they obviously bring, the top priority is always the base. Without them, forget it.

And of course, Mitt's one helluva dancer if the music is right.

:lol:
lol

Meeeh, not really.

The only reason why this guy isn't in Goldwater Territory right now is because unemployment is still at 8.1%.

I think his inability to stomp on Trump shows desperation, not skill.

Heck, if he did it, the Media would praise the crap out of him for it.

We might be saying the same thing. Romney has no choice, he needs to kiss hard right butt (maybe not a good visual there). So definitely, he's gotta do it. Funny thing is, both guys are kind of lucky: Obama's lucky he's got Mitt to run against, Mitt's lucky the economy is still in the shitter.

The rest of us, not so lucky.

Definitely not a good visual.... Some of us are getting ready to have dinner, Mac!

Definitely not a good visual.... Some of us are getting ready to have dinner, Mac!

Perhaps this vaguely disturbing image will help.

mitt_romney_for_president11-thumb.jpg
Here's a stock photo of Mint Raw Money....

butt-kisser.jpg

I'm not talking about those rabid RWers that are ashamed of the Bush legacy that's afraid to be called Republican now, I'm talking about the real, true, bonafide middle-of-the-road folks. The ones that have voted both parties at all levels.

How is this Trump/Romney/Birther thing sitting with you?

It's a useless non-issue.

Trump wanted airtime, nothing more and is not in the running.

Romney is running and running on jobs and the economy. Those are the actual, real important issues.

Why did the obama administration decide to present a document that anyone with any graphics experience can tell you is a "built" fake while claiming it was a photocopy of the original birth certificate. When you make a photocopy of something, it can't be broken down into 9 separate layers. I understand that the layman doesn't necessarily know what layers are but there are plenty of videos on you tube that break it down for the very most ignorant followers of the 1 out there.I wonder also why so many of those on the left lack the intellectual curiosity to ask the same question........after all, you are the ones being played like assholes.

The National Review debunks the photoshop layering argument.

The PDF is composed of multiple images. That’s correct. Using a photo editor or PDF viewer of your choice, you can extract this image data, view it, hide it, etc. But these layers, as they’re being called, aren’t layers in the traditional photo-editing sense of the word. They are, quite literally, pieces of image data that have been positioned in a PDF container. They appear as text but also contain glyphs, dots, lines, boxes, squiggles, and random garbage. They’re not combined or merged in any way. Quite simply, they look like they were created programmatically, not by a human.

What’s plausible is that somewhere along the way — from the scanning device to the PDF-creation software, both of which can perform OCR (optical character recognition) — these partial/pseudo-text images were created and saved. What’s not plausible is that the government spent all this time manufacturing Obama’s birth certificate only to commit the laughably rookie mistake of exporting the layers from Photoshop, or whatever photo editing software they are meant to have used. It’s likely that whoever scanned the birth certificate in Hawaii forgot to turn off the OCR setting on the scanner. Let’s leave it at that.

UPDATE: I’ve confirmed that scanning an image, converting it to a PDF, optimizing that PDF, and then opening it up in Illustrator, does in fact create layers similar to what is seen in the birth certificate PDF. You can try it yourself at home.

PDF Layers in Obama’s Birth Certificate - By Nathan Goulding - The Corner - National Review Online

Sorry Toro, this little article doesn't explain what was in those layers. In fact, he speaks of totally random crap showing up in layers. It also doesn't explain how the smartest administration of all time wouldn't have been able to predict that a PDF file would do this and produce it in some other form. It didn't explain the ghost outlines around specific letters that also happened to be in separate layers, something that happens when an idiot produces a fake document and doesn't know how to clean it up.
I don't really give a shit where the Dumbo eared clown was born, I do wonder why he has decided to be such a DICK about revealing who he is through his past writings, school records, etc. . If he was the transparent individual he campaigned he would be, none of this would bother me, he would just be another asshole, incompetent democrat President that is screwing up the business of our company in order to cater to the imbeciles that he might be able to buy a vote from with other's money.
I also wonder why he didn't take his "wife" and daughters to see his dying Grandmother, at least that was the excuse he used to go to Hawaii right before we found out that we could never be able to view the original birth certificate because it was sealed away.......add that
to the ties to crooks and terrorist, Blago, Soros, the tax cheats on his cabinet, Oprah's sudden refusal to help with this campaign, that dickhead Wright, Jackson wanting to cut off his nuts, his running around burning 2500 gallons of jet fuel per hour attending fundraisers(more as of a month ago than the last 5 Presidents before him combined) with the biggest and most expensive detail of Secret Service agents ever ......... I thought we were in both an energy and debt crisis. Oh and the best one.... the most beautiful sound on earth isn't the call of an Eagle or the roar of a Lion or the sound of a baby laughing..... it's the horrific whaling of some nitwit calling all of the other nitwits to come bang their heads agains the ground in islamic "prayer".
I'm amazed so many will bend over backwards to defend this water buffalo's ass.

New Topics

Forum List

Back