Where are the transcripts of the Dallas shooters call to PD?

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
Remember when they relaesed the transcript of the Orlando shooter ? And everyone was in a tizzy cuss they edited out some shit?

Well where is the Dallas shooter transcripts ? I can't seem to find them. We were told he taunted police n shit . Well why won't they release them like they did wh Orlando ?

Don't rule out incompetence.

Government is notorious incompetent but don't tell big gov statists, cause you will piss them off.

Maybe they have somthing to hide ? Like how they assassinated the guy when they didn't have too??

Remember when they relaesed the transcript of the Orlando shooter ? And everyone was in a tizzy cuss they edited out some shit?

Well where is the Dallas shooter transcripts ? I can't seem to find them. We were told he taunted police n shit . Well why won't they release them like they did wh Orlando ?
They are with Allah....err...Obama...

Obama is still trying to untangle all the subtle nuances of his manifesto. Apparently "I want to kill me some White Police Officers" is too complex for our President to understand.

Maybe they have somthing to hide ? Like how they assassinated the guy when they didn't have too??

Maybe there's a lesson to be learned here....
Go off and murder some police and when cornered
and you taunt them....

Don't expect a whole lot of kindness and understanding...

I thought the rules apply to everyone ? See every HILLARY thread .

Forum List

Back