Where are the site techs?

???

Sites all globbed up.

You need to specify what is bothering you, before anyone can help you.

There are some bugs in the software that I have complained about in the PM.
Well, it's slow af, for starters. And, sometimes when I reply to a post it comes up as a HTML type format...:dunno:

It could be your browser having a problem, try a different browser to see if the problem vanishes.

My occasional problem is having comments I am writing, where it goes blink (page refreshes) on me forcing me to rewrite some of it to get it back on the comment page. It happens while I am typing it up. Then sometimes it goes blink on me when I click on the ad a link button, which refreshes the page with some of my comment disappeared..

Never seen this before and not happening anywhere where else.

I noticed "Skim Resources" is gone or in hiding.....nothing like getting tracked until you use your anti-malware to kick them off your wagon. I also wouldn't come here without a script-blocker...they can hang your internet until you believe you picked up a virus. I'd be happy to contribute to this site if I wasn't always trying to counter what they throw at us.

???

Sites all globbed up.

You need to specify what is bothering you, before anyone can help you.

There are some bugs in the software that I have complained about in the PM.
Well, it's slow af, for starters. And, sometimes when I reply to a post it comes up as a HTML type format...:dunno:

It could be your browser having a problem, try a different browser to see if the problem vanishes.I

My occasional problem is having comments I am writing, where it goes blink (page refreshes) on me forcing me to rewrite some of it to get it back on the comment page. It happens while I am typing it up. Then sometimes it goes blink on me when I click on the ad a link button, which refreshes the page with some of my comment disappeared..

Never seen this before and not happening anywhere where else.
I don't think it's my browser, it seems to do the same on my phone as well, and I don't use the same browser for it as I do on my laptop.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Forum List

Back