Where are the Reports now Chris?

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
All summer long Chris kept posting reports of Higher than Normal Temperatures.

At one point I asked him if he would still be tracking the temps for us once winter came.

He said yes.

Well where are you now Chris?

Report: January US climate cold and dry

The average temperature for the month, across the country, was 30 degrees Fahrenheit (1.1 Celsius), which is 0.8 degrees Fahrenheit (0.4 C) colder than usual for the month, the National Climatic Data Center reported Tuesday.

Read more: Report: January US climate cold and dry - Washington State | Tri-City Herald : Mid-Columbia news

Report: January US climate cold and dry - Washington State | Tri-City Herald : Mid-Columbia news

So Chris, was I right in assuming that you would only post stories about higher Tempatures and Ignore those about colder ones?

The Entire Nation saw Temps .08 Degrees colder than Normal in January.

I guess you want us to believe your reports of Higher then Normal Temps this summer, are relevant, but colder than Normal Temps for the Whole Nation are not.

al-gore-explains-cold-weather-701167.jpg

...I guess you want us to believe your reports of Higher then Normal Temps this summer, are relevant, but colder than Normal Temps for the Whole Nation are not.

When speaking of global phenomena, of what relevence is any local or regional temp anomally?

Forum List

Back