Where are the reports, Mitt?

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
The five reports Mitt said he read that supported his tax plan...

Where are they?

Are they internal double secret reports that support your plan and explain how it works?

Why won't you share these secret numbers and studies with the rest of us?

There are alot of things that need to be shared. And never do.. Get over it. Instead, shouldn't you be complaining about the altitude in Denver??

Next in the batters box.....Paul Ryan.

Oh, another guy who's numbers just don't add up. Whooppee!!!!!!!!!!

Numbers don't add up till you have a plan that is approved by Congress.

The concept has merit enough for my vote out of the two choices.

You do know you don't have just two choices don't you?
Hell, I'm voting GOP,,well kinda. I'm doing a write-in for Jon Huntsman. Both parties are way to far away from the center for me. So, why should I vote for either party? They sure the hell don't represent me and it's my vote, I own it.
Also, if you present legislation, the numbers better add up. :eusa_hand: I do strategic planning for my company and if my numbers didn't add up, I'd get laughed at when doing of my presentation and next I'd be told not to let the door hit me in the ass after I got fired for incompetence.

Mitts plan will keep unemployment below 8%

That is the unspoken word that is so true.

The minute Obama is defeated, business will start reving up and hiring. They will not be in fear of Mr. Hope and Change (spread the wealth around) and will get back to what they do....creating jobs.

By virtue of his election alone, Romney can bet on a 1% drop.

mitts plan will keep unemployment below 8%

that is the unspoken word that is so true.

The minute obama is defeated, business will start reving up and hiring. They will not be in fear of mr. Hope and change (spread the wealth around) and will get back to what they do....creating jobs.

By virtue of his election alone, romney can bet on a 1% drop.

a++

Back on topic:

The five reports Mitt said he read that supported his tax plan...

Where are they?

Are they internal double secret reports that support your plan and explain how it works?

Why won't you share these secret numbers and studies with the rest of us?

Does anyone know where these reports are?

LOL. There are no credible reports. Just another lie, like the lie about companies not getting tax breaks when they move their factories to China. Romney has used that tax break often enough to know that there is such a tax break.

Forum List

Back