Where are the race riots under Trump as opposed to Obama?

Obama set race relations back 60 years and he damn near destroyed our Democracy.
No, whites like you couldn't stand the fact a black man was president.

No one cares about the Hussein being (half) black. We hated him because he was a leftwing radical. We’d gladly support any black conservative as President, just like we support Justice Clarence Thomas on the SCOTUS.

You support Thomas because he's a limp wristed pussy who let's you be racists. But he was not president. Obama was no radical, racists like you are radical. Whites like you couldn't stand the fact a black man was president.

Maybe a difference in the justice departments? Body cams? Obama fanning the flames? Are things just getting better?

I’m not sure I can point to a specific thing. Maybe some of you can shine the light on this for me.
Maybe left's rhetoric about blacks being eternal victims has ebbed.

You think so? I see the left ratcheting up their rhetoric.

It’s called panic mode.
No, the only panicking is from you. Blacks don't believe in eternal victimhood. You are talking about whites whining about anti white racism.

Maybe a difference in the justice departments? Body cams? Obama fanning the flames? Are things just getting better?

I’m not sure I can point to a specific thing. Maybe some of you can shine the light on this for me.
Maybe left's rhetoric about blacks being eternal victims has ebbed.

You think so? I see the left ratcheting up their rhetoric.

It’s called panic mode.
No, the only panicking is from you. Blacks don't believe in eternal victimhood. You are talking about whites whining about anti white racism.
Victimhood is all you've got. If you strip that away, all that's left is failure, and that is exactly what you are. Sorry.

Obama set race relations back 60 years and he damn near destroyed our Democracy.
No, whites like you couldn't stand the fact a black man was president.

Wrong. He was a piece of shit.
For what Obama did, that set another black (he was a mulatto Muslim/Communist hybrid) person being elected again back 50-60 years or better.

He was not a Black American president, he did masquerade as one, but he was not.

His black father was not an American, probably never was.

Herman Cain would have made a decent president.

Forum List

Back