Where are the race riots under Trump as opposed to Obama?

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
Maybe a difference in the justice departments? Body cams? Obama fanning the flames? Are things just getting better?

I’m not sure I can point to a specific thing. Maybe some of you can shine the light on this for me.

Maybe a difference in the justice departments? Body cams? Obama fanning the flames? Are things just getting better?

I’m not sure I can point to a specific thing. Maybe some of you can shine the light on this for me.

According to polling race relations have improved under Trump versus Obama. Go figure...right. :D

Maybe left's rhetoric about blacks being eternal victims has ebbed.

You think so? I see the left ratcheting up their rhetoric.

True. I meant in the minds of the intelligent blacks, who are presumably now working.

True. I meant in the minds of the intelligent blacks, who are presumably now working.

I think a lot of blacks secretly support Trump, but they’re afraid to say it. The numbers don’t lie, blacks have been better off under Trump.

under Obama there were more people not looking for a job, so they have plenty of time to do other things.

Labor market is thriving far better under Trump than under Obama
During the Obama administration, a major reason the unemployment rate declined was that fewer people were in the labor force because what the BLS calls the labor participation rate continually declined as people gave up the search for a job or retired. For purposes of the official unemployment rate, if you have not looked for a job in the past 30 days, the BLS considers you out of the labor force.
Just some of Obama's legacy......

Always remember with liberalism, the ends justify the means....

They’re not called race riots anymore. They’re called Nazi rally‘s. Trump gives him on a regular basis. Republicans even did one through Charlottesville.

They’re not called race riots anymore. They’re called Nazi rally‘s. Trump gives him on a regular basis. Republicans even did one through Charlottesville.
So, what neighborhoods did these Nazis burn down, I mean after-WWII Warsaw?

I guess Charlottesville and the many white supremacist rallies don't qualify.

According to polling race relations have improved under Trump versus Obama. Go figure...right. :D
All this even while the Dems stoke racial animosity

Obama fomented riots, Trump doesn't.

Did you know there more riots during Obama's 2nd term than the previous 40 years combined?

I guess Charlottesville and the many white supremacist rallies don't qualify.
Did something else happen in Charlottesville, or are you just referring to that one crazy guy awhile back?

Obama set race relations back 60 years and he damn near destroyed our Democracy.
No, whites like you couldn't stand the fact a black man was president.

It’s called panic mode.

Obama set race relations back 60 years and he damn near destroyed our Democracy.
No, whites like you couldn't stand the fact a black man was president.

No one cares about the Hussein being (half) black. We hated him because he was a leftwing radical. We’d gladly support any black conservative as President, just like we support Justice Clarence Thomas on the SCOTUS.

Forum List

Back