where are the race hustlers?

HomeInspect

Feb 26, 2012
Maryland
Cedartown, Georgia, is a quiet town. It’s about 15 miles from my office. When my wife and I drive to her mother’s home in Alabama, we go through Cedartown. Last week there was a gruesome murder. A 27-year-old woman with a four-year-old daughter was stabbed to death. She was delivering pizza to help earn money to take care of her daughter.

Read more: Two Black Teenagers Murder White Woman
Two Black Teenagers Murder White Woman

If the mainstream media reported ALL such crimes, there would be mass outrage.

In our community, urban "youths" have begun "they" summer vacations by driving through suburban parking lots, snatching purses- whether they are still attached to their owners or not.

Cedartown, Georgia, is a quiet town. It’s about 15 miles from my office. When my wife and I drive to her mother’s home in Alabama, we go through Cedartown. Last week there was a gruesome murder. A 27-year-old woman with a four-year-old daughter was stabbed to death. She was delivering pizza to help earn money to take care of her daughter.

If found guilty, they should get capital murder. The race hustlers Hannity and limbaugh are still behind their microphones.

If found guilty, they should get capital murder. The race hustlers Hannity and limbaugh are still behind their microphones.

Another mindless missing the point. This happens daily in America and goes unnoticed. No media outcry. No Sharpton or Jackson. Black on white crime is more than 10 times white on black crime, but the media would make you think it's the opposite.

Forum List

Back