Where are the pussy hats?

Doesn't it make them angry when innocent girls are targeted and blown apart? I guess not. It doesn't affect their abortion rights so there it is.

Something tells me if the pussy hats were out there in response to the bombing, you'd accuse them of politicizing deaths.

Something tells me if the pussy hats were out there in response to the bombing, you'd accuse them of politicizing deaths.

So it's better to not criticize a culture that actually believes a girl's life has no value, but protesting Trump is not political?

So it's better to not criticize a culture that actually believes a girl's life has no value, but protesting Trump is not political?

No, my point was that your reaction to pussyhats would be about the women wearing them, and not what they are protesting. But of course we should criticize a culture that devalues life.

Besides that, there is no use in protesting a terrorist attack. It's done. Protesting a President can effect change.

Forum List

Back