Where are the peace activists ?

They're still around. Except now they're calling for war against Russia after losing the election in 2016.

They're still around. Except now they're calling for war against Russia after losing the election in 2016.
All they called for were actions to protect our elections. Republicans want their foreign aid, though.

All they called for were actions to protect our elections. Republicans want their foreign aid, though.

Well darn, you stumped me that time. I guess the cat is out of the bag now: The only reason Hillary lost was because of all that Russian foreign aid they gave The GOP in 2016.

But seriously now, do you see how stupid that sounded? :laughing0301:

Well darn, you stumped me that time. I guess the cat is out of the bag now: The only reason Hillary lost was because of all that Russian foreign aid they gave The GOP in 2016.

If it were stupid you'd love it. Trump supporters live and die by stupid.

OK.....but he's right..it did sound pretty stupid.

I see you're new...please refrain from flaming without content.

Hillary lost because she blew the election...mostly because of not taking Trump seriously enough....soon enough.

I find that those partisans who ignore simple facts to be a bit boring, don't you?

Hillary lost because she blew the election...mostly because of not taking Trump seriously enough....soon enough.

I find that those partisans who ignore simple facts to be a bit boring, don't you?
Speaking of ignoring facts; massive Russian intervention through cyber attacks, ad campaigns, and fabricated news stories... Do you still think Pizzagate was real and Seth Rich was murdered by Hillary Clinton? If so, you might be retarded and a Trump supporter.

Speaking of ignoring facts; massive Russian intervention through cyber attacks, ad campaigns, and fabricated news stories... Do you still think Pizzagate was real and Seth Rich was murdered by Hillary Clinton? If so, you might be retarded and a Trump supporter.
ROTFLMAO! You are new, aren't you? I despise conspiracies. "Massive Russian intervention"? You've missed the entire point, you know. The Massive Russian effort was not in aid of electing Trump..that was a delicious bonus for Putin. The campaign was to widen the divide between the political and cultural factions in the US. It's been a rousing success, so far. Our intelligence agencies have as much as said so..several times. But some people prefer conspiracies and such...to the simple truth.

When you indulge in knee-jerk partisan rhetoric..and chose not to take an unvarnished look at all facts--you make Putin smile.

LoL Massive Russian intervention. Some dudes posting Facebook negative ads for BOTH candidates. That clearly swayed the election to Trump, right? Get a clue.

ROTFLMAO! You are new, aren't you? I despise conspiracies. "Massive Russian intervention"? You've missed the entire point, you know. The Massive Russian effort was not in aid of electing Trump..that was a delicious bonus for Putin. The campaign was to widen the divide between the political and cultural factions in the US. It's been a rousing success, so far. Our intelligence agencies have as much as said so..several times. But some people prefer conspiracies and such...to the simple truth.

When you indulge in knee-jerk partisan rhetoric..and chose not to take an unvarnished look at all facts--you make Putin smile.
What the fuck? Do you support McConnell blocking legislation meant to protect our elections from the very fucking sabotage from Russia that got Trump elected?

LoL Massive Russian intervention. Some dudes posting Facebook negative ads for BOTH candidates. That clearly swayed the election to Trump, right? Get a clue.
Are you stupid? Hacking the DNC, creating completely false stories like Seth Rich and Pizzagate and getting them aired on the top conservative news shows during prime time? Massive social media campaigns to damage the Democrat candidate and support Trump? Do you deny ANY of that?

What the fuck? Do you support McConnell blocking legislation meant to protect our elections from the very fucking sabotage from Russia that got Trump elected?
Of course not.

But Russia did not give Trump the election..there were as many Left-seeming provocateurs as Right. Somehow that gets left out of your narrative.

I have on good authority comrade McConnell is leader of Russian sleeper cell. Glorious People's leader Vladimir Putin has bestowed upon him task of diverting public attention away from Kremlin plan to defeat decadent running dog Democrat in 2020. For this comrade McConnell get many rubles and two case of best Russian vodka.

Soon all decadent imperialist running dog Democrat be sent to education camp where to learn of wonderful history of Soviet Motherland and learn many Russian songs to sing.

:laughing0301:

massive Russian intervention through cyber attacks, ad campaigns

Which Russian meme got you to vote for Trump?

Of course not.

But Russia did not give Trump the election..there were as many Left-seeming provocateurs as Right. Somehow that gets left out of your narrative.
Who the fuck were the left provocateurs?! The ones that said Trump would be an incompetent lunatic?! THEY WERE RIGHT! There is NO leftist equivalent to Seth Rich, Benghazi, Birtherism, Lyin' Ted's dad murdering JFK, Pizzagate, Obama wanting to kill us all with Ebola, Mexico will pay for a border wall, trade wars are easy to win, aligning America with violent dictators... Omg I could go on adding to that list forever it seems. So WTF are you talking about?!

Are you stupid? Hacking the DNC, creating completely false stories like Seth Rich and Pizzagate and getting them aired on the top conservative news shows during prime time? Massive social media campaigns to damage the Democrat candidate and support Trump? Do you deny ANY of that?
No I'm not stupid, are you?

No Seth Rich was not murdered by Hillary Clinton even after he exposed the corruption of the Demonrats Primary election when he said that Hillary got the answers from Donna Brazil who helped Hillary with questions of the debate. No Hillary didnt pull the trigger......If you know what I mean.

Clinton Body Count - Ether Zone

Seth Rich and Jeffery Epstein will eventually be added to the list of names.

I have on good authority comrade McConnell is leader of Russian sleeper cell. Glorious People's leader Vladimir Putin has bestowed upon him task of diverting public attention away from Kremlin plan to defeat decadent running dog Democrat in 2020. For this comrade McConnell get many rubles and two case of best Russian vodka.

Soon all decadent imperialist running dog Democrat be sent to education camp where to learn of wonderful history of Soviet Motherland and learn many Russian songs to sing.

:laughing0301:
More believable than politicians ordering children as pizza orders at some random pizza place. A story that achieved national headlines across retarded conservative media.

Of course not.

Who the fuck were the left provocateurs?! The ones that said Trump would be an incompetent lunatic?! THEY WERE RIGHT! There is NO leftist equivalent to Seth Rich, Benghazi, Birtherism, Lyin' Ted's dad murdering JFK, Pizzagate, Obama wanting to kill us all with Ebola, Mexico will pay for a border wall, trade wars are easy to win, aligning America with violent dictators... Omg I could go on adding to that list forever it seems. So WTF are you talking about?!

Calm the fuck down. What's any of this even have to do with the thread topic? You know stopping more middle eastern kids from being obliterated into dust?

No Seth Rich was not murdered by Hillary Clinton even after he exposed the corruption of the Demonrats Primary election when he said that Hillary got the answers from Donna Brazil who helped Hillary with questions of the debate. No Hillary didnt pull the trigger......If you know what I mean.

Clinton Body Count - Ether Zone

Seth Rich and Jeffery Epstein will eventually be added to the list of names.
Christ. This country has 100 million people just as retarded as that guy. Fuck.

Forum List

Back