Where are the Occubaggers ?

Zxereus

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2012
I don't get it. I thought they were going to come back with a vengeance this summer ?

I don't think I've seen a single story about these libs in months.

Are they out there "occupying" (trashing) any parks or other public spaces ?

Looks like a big fizzle...............................................

Last edited:
  • Banned
The "crickets" I guess are an answer to my question. :lol:

There have been many demonstrations but the "liberal media" seems to be disinterested unless there is some kind of clash with police.

I wonder what happened to the teabaggers, they have all but vanished one the Koch's threw them in the trash after they got what they wanted in 10'. They seem completely unable to do anything without their masters telling them what to do,..

Last edited:
There have been many demonstrations but the "liberal media" seems to be disinterested unless there is some kind of clash with police.
Kinda-sorta half true.

The occupoopers are certainly boring us all to death.

That's probably a good thing since your sick fascist kind cum buckets on seeing them beaten and pepper sprayed.

I don't get it. I thought they were going to come back with a vengeance this summer ?

Maybe they are in Hiding after the Reports that the Colorado shooter might have been a member and may even have been detained at a OWS protest at one point.

Kinda-sorta half true.

The occupoopers are certainly boring us all to death.

That's probably a good thing since your sick fascist kind cum buckets on seeing them beaten and pepper sprayed.

Yeah, they never did anything to deserve such Treatment, right?

lol

Bullshit, they are not interested because it has become a Liability for the Democrats to be associated with those Wacko's and the Liberal press does not want to hurt their masters.

I wonder what happened to the teabaggers, they have all but vanished one the Koch's threw them in the trash after they got what they wanted in 10'. They seem completely unable to do anything without their masters telling them what to do,..

They're still around.....but if you want to see a teabag, I can show ya? how wide is your mouth?

"Occupy patriarchy" is an ultra left wing so-called feminist offshoot of the OWS movement which has disrupted hearings concerned with child traffiking. Their motivation is unclear but it seems that their intent is to disturb the fabric of American society. No surprise that the left wing mainstream media ignores OP.

The Occupy activists in Houston I know who are serious about longterm reform
are still organizing around solutions to end Legal Abuse, abuse of the mortgage scams and bailouts to rook taxpayers for corporate profits, and reforming the Fed, as well as setting up sustainable solutions to economic and housing issues and homelessness.

You won't see the solutions in the media because that doesn't make the news.

The people working on solutions are the same ones that were doing it before Occupy made it popular, and will continue to work on it regardless.

some of the solutions I am promoting as models for Occupy to replicate are
NACA with Bruce Marks http://www.NACA.com
independent currency Ithaca Hours - Local Currency - Ithaca, New York Home
ending homelessness and poverty cycle by
teaching people to manage real estate rentals for sustainable income
using business model and mentorship training at Real Estate Investing Education and Mentoring | Lifestyles Unlimited
microlending and business training, after the Grameen Bank and Foundation

and my proposal to combine these with restitution to taxpayers for govt/corporate abuses
by paying misspent millions into saving historic houses and building campus programs to help disabled veterans, elderly and others in need:
Freedmen's Town Historic Vet Housing

if the 10-30 million in taxpayers money spent on policing and cleaning up after Occupy protests went into saving historic sites as vet housing, we could buy up whole districts and turn them into self-sustaining communities using the best ideas that Occupy was promoting
http://www.houstonprogressive.org

Bullshit, they are not interested because it has become a Liability for the Democrats to be associated with those Wacko's and the Liberal press does not want to hurt their masters.

There may be some truth to that but it would also mean that Obama and the press are not nearly as leftist as you would have us believe.

There may be some truth to that but it would also mean that Obama and the press are not nearly as leftist as you would have us believe.
You really aren't that bright, are ya? :lol:

The Occupy activists in Houston I know who are serious about longterm reform
are still organizing around solutions to end Legal Abuse, abuse of the mortgage scams and bailouts to rook taxpayers for corporate profits, and reforming the Fed, as well as setting up sustainable solutions to economic and housing issues and homelessness.

You won't see the solutions in the media because that doesn't make the news.

The people working on solutions are the same ones that were doing it before Occupy made it popular, and will continue to work on it regardless.

some of the solutions I am promoting as models for Occupy to replicate are
NACA with Bruce Marks http://www.NACA.com
independent currency Ithaca Hours - Local Currency - Ithaca, New York Home
ending homelessness and poverty cycle by
teaching people to manage real estate rentals for sustainable income
using business model and mentorship training at Real Estate Investing Education and Mentoring | Lifestyles Unlimited
microlending and business training, after the Grameen Bank and Foundation

and my proposal to combine these with restitution to taxpayers for govt/corporate abuses
by paying misspent millions into saving historic houses and building campus programs to help disabled veterans, elderly and others in need:
Freedmen's Town Historic Vet Housing

if the 10-30 million in taxpayers money spent on policing and cleaning up after Occupy protests went into saving historic sites as vet housing, we could buy up whole districts and turn them into self-sustaining communities using the best ideas that Occupy was promoting
http://www.houstonprogressive.org

Well, the highlighted part almost made the Occupoopers sound like real people who were actually taking personal responsibility and showing some personal initiative to make their lives better.

Forum List

Back