Where are the Kneeling NFL players?

Just got through watching MSNBC Good Morning Joe as they were interviewing a Democrat Congresswoman that represented one of the soldiers recently killed. It was obvious she was trying to get political points off his death. She had rode in a car with the widow to meet the body when it landed. At one point on open mic you could here someone let out a breath of air and then later you could hear someone let out a laugh when they were showing the wife leaning over her husband's casket. I don't think they were laughing at the soldier but the congresswoman. What really struck me as odd there were no NFL players down on one knee. It may have been too early for them and they were still in bed.
I'm am very sad to hear that this soldier died from police brutality.

What does that have to do with the conflict between police and black communities?

The only conflict between Police and black communitites, is blacks believe
they have a right to resist arrest.

Not true. Police feel threatened every time they are called to certain neighborhoods. It shows in their attitude not only when responding to calls to those neighborhoods, but also in routine traffic stops. Some of the police are just bad apples. Regardless, it has nothing to do with our fallen soldiers.
The threats that police feel in working in certain neighborhoods is the realization that they have no support in carrying out their duties and enforcing laws. Why are you bringing up what you call "conflict between police and black communities"? The thread is about the death of a soldier that died for his country and the flag and National Anthem. When these NFL fools disrespect the National Anthem they are disrespecting this soldier and what he died for also. Please try to stay on topic.

Again. they are not protesting treatment of black suspect by the military. It is a disingenuous tie by President Rah-Rah to insight and inflame his base supporter against these black athletes.
The National Anthem and the flag stand for a lot of things and they are a package deal. They are whinny cowards that don't have near the courage these four soldiers that died have. Do they have the right to disrespect them? Yes. Do I have a right to not support them and call them what they are? yes.

Forum List

Back