Where Are The Jobs CON$?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
The bush Tax Cuts have been instituted for how long now and what do we have to show for it?

More jobs being shipped OUT of the kuntry than ever before?

So tell me Decepti, Neo, Repibli and other CON$......WHERE are the damned jobs?!?!?

Last edited:
We had around 5% to full employment for nearly half a decade after the tax cuts were in place. Unemployment started going up sharply about the time Democrats took over Congress and started messing with things. Particularly the minimum wage.

I know it surprises you, but we did mention when you jack the minimum wage that people lose jobs. You did it anyway and oddly enough you're surprised when jobs are lost.

We tell you Obama care will cause more people to be uninsured. And low and behold it passes and more people are uninsured. So naturally we need more of Obamacare.

We tell you that overtaxing corporations and people with enough money to be mobile will cause them to take their operations and capital overseas. Low and behold you are shocked again. Your solution: Raise the taxes even higher and regulate them more.

We tell you overspending and going into debt is bad and that printing money to pay off that debt will make things even worse by causing massive inflation, you do it anyway. Shockingly prices are rising. (And we've hardly see the worst of it).

Are you starting to notice a pattern here?

Now instead of whining about where the jobs are, maybe you should instead get off your ass and create your own job. Then follow that up by learning how jobs are created and actually advocate for policies that will create them instead of doing more of the same and being completely confused about why nothings different.

Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is insanity.

You want to create jobs? Ill give you a great formula:

Cut spending
Cut taxes
eliminate burdensome regulation and bueaucracy
Be honest and work hard

Step back and watch full employment reaches 2%

The bush Tax Cuts have been instituted for how long now and what do we have to show for it?

So tell me Decepti, Neo and other RepibliCON$......WHERE are the damned jobs?!?!?

They're all in Washington DC, working on healthcare.

There will be no more private jobs until the Marxist is gone along with healthcare taxes, cap and taxes, and all the other taxes he is threatening to impose. My husband won't hire anyone on a permanent basis until he knows if he has to pay for Obama deathcare or the fines for not buying it. All us capitalists are sitting on our money until the communists have left the building for good.:eusa_whistle:

So tell me Decepti, Neo and other RepibliCON$......WHERE are the damned jobs?!?!?

The Bush tax cuts are not enough, we need less tax, simplified tax.

More jobs leaving now than before, how about some figures, a little information.

What year did all this start, who did what, if you care to get into it, its easily proven Democrats will be found guilty of facilitating the loss of jobs to China.

We had around 5% to full employment for nearly half a decade after the tax cuts were in place. Unemployment started going up sharply about the time Democrats took over Congress and started messing with things. Particularly the minimum wage.

I know it surprises you, but we did mention when you jack the minimum wage that people lose jobs. You did it anyway and oddly enough you're surprised when jobs are lost.

We tell you Obama care will cause more people to be uninsured. And low and behold it passes and more people are uninsured. So naturally we need more of Obamacare.

We tell you that overtaxing corporations and people with enough money to be mobile will cause them to take their operations and capital overseas. Low and behold you are shocked again. Your solution: Raise the taxes even higher and regulate them more.

We tell you overspending and going into debt is bad and that printing money to pay off that debt will make things even worse by causing massive inflation, you do it anyway. Shockingly prices are rising. (And we've hardly see the worst of it).

Now instead of whining about where the jobs are, maybe you should instead get off your ass and create your own job. Then follow that up by learning how jobs are created and actually advocate for policies that will create them instead of doing more of the same and being completely confused about why nothings different.

Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is insanity.

shhesh avatar....you can not be serious???

the minimum wage hike caused our country to nearly go under and caused the mess we are in? cut us all a break, with that one!!!! HONESTLY!!!! unemployment ran at around 6% under president bush and got to 8.5% before he left office.... when president bush began his reign unemployment was around 4%.

most large corporations pay nothing in corporate taxes, we have the second or third lowest EFFECTIVE corp tax rate in the world.

PLEASE do some reading up on the facts....

the minimum wage hike caused our country to nearly go under and caused the mess we are in? cut us all a break, with that one!!!! HONESTLY!!!! unemployment ran at around 6% under president bush and got to 8.5% before he left office.... when president bush began his reign unemployment was around 4%.

most large corporations pay nothing in corporate taxes, we have the second or third lowest EFFECTIVE corp tax rate in the world.

Raising unemployment was the same as raising taxes, the more you make, the more they take.

In Brazil where there is no minimum wage everyone I know has their own housekeeper, people with much less money than the average american.

Raising unemployment was the same as raising taxes, the more you make, the more they take.

In Brazil where there is no minimum wage everyone I know has their own housekeeper, people with much less money than the average american.

soooooo, you agree with avatar that there was no housing bubble burst and there was no stock market crash or banking TROUBLES that caused unemployment to rise and this crisis we are in ALL CAME from a minimal hike in minimum wage for less than 10% of our working population?

i think NOT.

What do you facking rightwing dipshats have against increasing the minimum wage? Why do you kiss the asses of these business owners so much and want them to have a huge part of the pie so much? You're full of shat and have no facking evidence that unemployment starting going up when Dems took over Congress.

According to you dumb muthfacking rightwing asswipes people who take personal responsibility and work hard will eventually be reward with more wealth so whats so wrong with raising the minimum wage? Why should the business owner continue to get more and more money off of all the hard work and labor of those who work for them? Jobs aren't lost to raising the minimum wage, its only less pocketed money for the business owners, why should they continue reaping the profits and not giving some of that to those who work hard for them all day? Their companies would be shat without that labor.

My question to your dumbass is what are business owners doing that is so facking good that you are so far up their asses with rewarding them for using and exploiting the labor of their workers for their own personal profit? This is why that trickle down shat doesn't work, how can money trickle down when your dumbass is ranting against raising the minimum wage?

soooooo, you agree with avatar that there was no housing bubble burst and there was no stock market crash or banking TROUBLES that caused unemployment to rise and this crisis we are in ALL CAME from a minimal hike in minimum wage for less than 10% of our working population?

i think NOT.

Yes that is exactly what I said, I am glad at least one person can read between the lines. Now if only everyone else could read into my posts like you do I would not have to post so much to make a point.

What do you facking rightwing dipshats have against increasing the minimum wage? Why do you kiss the asses of these business owners so much and want them to have a huge part of the pie so much? You're full of shat and have no facking evidence that unemployment starting going up when Dems took over Congress.

According to you dumb muthfacking rightwing asswipes people who take personal responsibility and work hard will eventually be reward with more wealth so whats so wrong with raising the minimum wage? Why should the business owner continue to get more and more money off of all the hard work and labor of those who work for them? Jobs aren't lost to raising the minimum wage, its only less pocketed money for the business owners, why should they continue reaping the profits and not giving some of that to those who work hard for them all day? Their companies would be shat without that labor.

My question to your dumbass is what are business owners doing that is so facking good that you are so far up their asses with rewarding them for using and exploiting the labor of their workers for their own personal profit? This is why that trickle down shat doesn't work, how can money trickle down when your dumbass is ranting against raising the minimum wage?

Its a very good point, very valid and needs to be addressed.

What are business owners doing that is so good, my boss is great, he will give me a personal loan if I need it, I have ate dinner at his house on the beach in San Clemente, I get free coffee at work and access to the internet. Everyone here makes much more than minimum wage.

I bought food on the way to work, some chicken, drinks, chips, salsa, cheez whiz, etc., 50$, prices are extremely high at the supermarket, enough snacks for three or four nights at best.

I cannot afford food, I am late on my truck payment, I have to pay the government 600$ this month to register my truck, I wish the government employees made 2$ a hour so I could pay a 100$ a year for the privilege to drive. I also have to pay the government a couple thousand to bring my wife from Brazil to California, on top of that a 300$ electric bill as mandated by government laws and regulations.

What do businesses do for me, barely I make enough to pay for my expenses to have a wife and two children.

I need more work to make more money, construction, manufacturing, industry, this type of work is good money.

No minimum wage, one simple 10% tax, no fees for permits, no environmental studies, no lawsuits hindering new construction.

Taxes, fees, lawyers, and politicians are the only problem in the USA.

The ability to collect money corrupts people, its human nature, this is not one party against the other, they both are corrupted by money. Part of that is raising the minimum wage to raise more money on a higher base wage for tax collection.

We will never take the power from the Republicans, the Democrats, the bureaucracy if we do not realize the problem is the ability for government to take money from the people.

So tell me Commie, Fascist and other DemocRATS, why are Obama and the Dems looking to extend those same tax cuts?

Must be the Messiah Barry wanting to ship MORE jobs out of the Kuntry right?

^This ^This ^ THIS ^THIS ^This ^This ^ THIS ^THIS ^This ^This ^ THIS ^THIS

Last edited:
The Dem monkey's got control of the zoo and ran everything into the dirt now they're begging the zookeeper to come back

Blaming politics for a companies actions as they try to meet analyst and investor expectations is kind of dumb.
Unless you are going to take into consideration the negative effects of unions and government regulation which you aren't, Because you are a hack.

You should know that people adapt to the tax code and soon become dependent on it for their success. However most of the jobs are lost through state tax increases and other increases at the state and local level. We can't live in a total Federal vacuum here. Other factors are at work.

Forum List

Back