Where are the Insurgents? Blown up, sir!

there she was just a walkin down the street singin

do a diddy diddy dum diidy do

I knew it would happen one day...........

This is why.............

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qryGLZbfDTw&feature=PlayList&p=49617E5B4CAC3F86&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=52]YouTube - Why Palestinians Throw Rocks[/ame]

The problem with this is, i heard when this first came out that the IED was strapped to a young boy!
Nah. In the video there is a kid that approaches the area and you can hear the guys being dismayed by that because the site was a target. But the kid leaves. Then, the insurgents blow themselves up so no munitions wasted on them at all.

The problem with this is, i heard when this first came out that the IED was strapped to a young boy!
Nah. In the video there is a kid that approaches the area and you can hear the guys being dismayed by that because the site was a target. But the kid leaves. Then, the insurgents blow themselves up so no munitions wasted on them at all.
poetic justice was rather efficient

wasn't it :D

Was that necessary?

Not at all.

Edit to add:

I want him to fuck me. And until he does: This is a rep war.

PubliusInfinitum said:

THAT'S IT! If I can't have YOU! No ONE WILL! I've been patient... I've sent you flowers, money... you send them back; as if I'm NOTHING to you! Please PI... don't make me ban you. Will you be my Valentine?

I HATE YOU!

NO... I didn't mean that! I love you! You know that. Just delete that post or Ravi and I will Neg-rep you a million times, THEN BAN YOU! And I'll run around changing you posts.

No I won't, cause that would be wrong. Call me... Please.

Man, there's just something basically wrong with this. In the end, Art decided that PI was simply too powerful to have around... his awesome powers of persuasion were too much for Art to handle; finally... being unable to have him, Article 15; USMB Super-Queer Moderator... struck a another blow for fascist faggery and executed PI through the most violent available to her: Bannishment.

But... alas, Art's just an impotent panty waste... and to be sure, PI lives on... And you can find his cutting reason all day, everyday at:

Ya'll come on down, now; ya hear...

Look, get on topic - don't advertise your website. :rolleyes:

One of my clients is one of the companies that build the drones for the military. They showed me many videos, including that one, of drone strikes. These drones are an awesome weapon in this situation.

Forum List

Back