Where are the Democrats?

Dumocrats didn’t really give a shit about these kids

Until they could use them as a weapon against Trump…

All of their other Bull Shit has failed and so will this…

Trump will end up sticking it up all their liberal lying asses….
I know isn't Melania Trump a liberal piece of shit?
Why would you think that?
She opposes the separation of families in detention. Therefore according to rightist logic must a liberal.

Neither she nor you gave a shit when this was happening under Obama. Trump
Inherited this shit.

Of course, she could just be trolling us all again since she does absolutely nothing about it.

And what would you expect her to do? Start demanding that Trump run the country the way you want him to?
I don't expect her to do a single damn thing, wretched little golddigger that she is. Like her ridiculous claim of opposition to internet bullying. What an absolute troll that whore is.

Wow, not even I was expecting you to be so misogynistic.
And I never expected you genetic travesties to elect a supervillain. Suck it up, snowflake. You don't get to PC police anybody, ever

Oh, yes I can. I'll be the PC police anytime I want to. I'll vote for whomever I deem fit to hold the office of President. Gee, I've also managed to upset you. And you're the one calling me a 'snowflake'? I could go as far as calling Hillary what you called Trump, but I'll refrain from climbing in the gutter with you. Every candidate has their flaws, which both sides refuse to acknowledge when it comes voting time. Don't presume to lecture me about who is a "supervillain".

Genetic travesties? Cute. Supervillain? Cute. I mean, I don't really know how to respond to such a witty riposte. No really. I don't.

Of course, she could just be trolling us all again since she does absolutely nothing about it.

And what would you expect her to do? Start demanding that Trump run the country the way you want him to?
I don't expect her to do a single damn thing, wretched little golddigger that she is. Like her ridiculous claim of opposition to internet bullying. What an absolute troll that whore is.

And I never expected you genetic travesties to elect a supervillain. Suck it up, snowflake. You don't get to PC police anybody, ever

Oh, yes I can. I'll be the PC police anytime I want to. I'll vote for whomever I deem fit to hold the office of President. Gee, I've also managed to upset you. And you're the one calling me a 'snowflake'? I could go as far as calling Hillary what you called Trump, but I'll refrain from climbing in the gutter with you. Every candidate has their flaws, which both sides refuse to acknowledge when it comes voting time. Don't presume to lecture me about who is a "supervillain".

Genetic travesties? Cute. Supervillain? Cute. I mean, I don't really know how to respond to such a witty riposte. No really. I don't.
I’ve never seen you satisfactorily respond to a single thing. Just another braindead Trump sheep. /unsubscribed

I’ve never seen you satisfactorily respond to a single thing. Just another braindead Trump sheep. /unsubscribed

tumblr_ljnyu5HR3p1qzmowao1_500.gif

Bye now. Troll.

Ot2jz3dbOd7x.gif

Last edited:

No she is not....

She is a good and decent person...
Exactly. Same as everyone else that opposes this horrific policy. Of course, she could just be trolling us all again since she does absolutely nothing about it.

Can you show us any of your posts where you displayed

this same opposition to this when it was going on under obongo?

That’s right..

I knew you couldn’t….

You liberals are all so full of shit.
Aw b-b-b-b-but “Obungo.”

You piece of shit liar. Sessions began a blanket policy of seperating ALL children crossing from their families. The “zero tolerance” policy Trump has championed. What a fucking hack you are. Pathetic.

I knew you couldn’t answer the question you pathetic piece of Shit Liar…

We all know you were just fine with all this under obongo…

Face it, your liberal Bull Shit talking points can’t harm Trump…

Suck Trump libtard ….

Why would you think that?
She opposes the separation of families in detention. Therefore according to rightist logic must a liberal.

Neither she nor you gave a shit when this was happening under Obama. Trump
Inherited this shit.
I did sell shitz when it happened before.

Forum List

Back