Where are the Democrats?

Dumocrats didn’t really give a shit about these kids

Until they could use them as a weapon against Trump…

All of their other Bull Shit has failed and so will this…

Trump will end up sticking it up all their liberal lying asses….
I know isn't Melania Trump a liberal piece of shit?
Why would you think that?
She opposes the separation of families in detention. Therefore according to rightist logic must a liberal.

This has nothing to do with my premise. Address the topic or get out.
I am addressing the topic of kids of immigrants in detention..
Kids not born in the US to parents who aren’t US citizens. AKA illegals.

She opposes the separation of families in detention. Therefore according to rightist logic must a liberal.

Dip Shit...

She is not using it as a weapon....
Must be if she opposes the policy..

You are to ignorant to know the diff...……….
That would be, "You are too ignorant to know the diff"..

Your avatar suites you…

No, you are talking about what Melania Trump said, and then criticizing "rightist logic". I, nor anyone else here (excluding you) are concerned with "rightist logic". Instead of spending time inciting other people, try making a well reasoned post. Okay, Moonie? I know you're quite capable of it.

Dip Shit...

What diff is that? The diff between legal and illegal?
No, the diff between the use of "to" and "too".

No she is not....

She is a good and decent person...
Exactly. Same as everyone else that opposes this horrific policy. Of course, she could just be trolling us all again since she does absolutely nothing about it.

No, you are talking about what Melania Trump said, and then criticizing "rightist logic". I, nor anyone else here (excluding you) are concerned with "rightist logic". Instead of spending time inciting other people, try making a well reasoned post. Okay, Moonie? I know you're quite capable of it.
So like the other post you do enjoy I am supposed to reply favorably aside yer opinion and make a slight against those that oppose. Ok, Melania opposes her husband the president and is liberal scum.

Dip Shit...

What diff is that? The diff between legal and illegal?
No, the diff between the use of "to" and "too".
Well that sure changes the conversation. I thought you were being serious. My fault.

In 2015 the Senate Democrats blocked a Republican bill that was for helping the victims of human trafficking

Dems = human traffickers

So like the other post you do enjoy I am supposed to reply favorably aside yer opinion and make a slight against those that oppose. Ok, Melania opposes her husband the president and is liberal scum.

No, you could at least make an effort to post an actual opinion of your own.

It is stupid to expect a husband and wife to agree on everything. It is foolish that such "logic" exists in the first place. Everyone is entitled to their opinions about this policy, but I never asked for an opinion of another person. You are intentionally baiting people. Please, just this once, don't. I implore you.

No she is not....

Exactly. Same as everyone else that opposes this horrific policy. Of course, she could just be trolling us all again since she does absolutely nothing about it.

Can you show us any of your posts where you displayed

this same opposition to this when it was going on under obongo?

That’s right..

I knew you couldn’t….

You liberals are all so full of shit.

35472231_1849447285115175_7428360974559608832_n.jpg

Dip Shit...

Should they lock up both mother and child in the same adult detention facility? Or just let them go free - no border.
No.
The adult is detained until a hearing. The child is held for a couple weeks until a sponsor is found - usually with a relative -
until a hearing. And guess what - when it's time for the hearing, the child and sponsor are no-show. Imagine that. They have moved to avoid being found and deported.
Been going on long before Trump became president.
Where was your outrage then?
You leftists make me sick.
You clowns don't give a shit about these children.
All you libstains care about is bashing Trump.
You see, it's not the policies (laws) that Malania is upset about. Nobody in their right mind would want children separated from their families. It's about trying to clean up this mess left over from the previous administration. It's about illegal immigrants making poor choices, breaking our laws, thus putting their children at risk.
You leftists should consider turning off Rachel, getting off your couches, walking out your front doors, and getting yourselves a reality check.

Last edited:

How did she oppose him when he said separating families was not a good thing?

No she is not....

Can you show us any of your posts where you displayed

this same opposition to this when it was going on under obongo?

That’s right..

I knew you couldn’t….

You liberals are all so full of shit.
Aw b-b-b-b-but “Obungo.”

You piece of shit liar. Sessions began a blanket policy of seperating ALL children crossing from their families. The “zero tolerance” policy Trump has championed. What a fucking hack you are. Pathetic.

Of course, she could just be trolling us all again since she does absolutely nothing about it.

And what would you expect her to do? Start demanding that Trump run the country the way you want him to?
I don't expect her to do a single damn thing, wretched little golddigger that she is. Like her ridiculous claim of opposition to internet bullying. What an absolute troll that whore is.

Of course, she could just be trolling us all again since she does absolutely nothing about it.

And what would you expect her to do? Start demanding that Trump run the country the way you want him to?
I don't expect her to do a single damn thing, wretched little golddigger that she is. Like her ridiculous claim of opposition to internet bullying. What an absolute troll that whore is.

Wow, not even I was expecting you to be so misogynistic.

Wow, not even I was expecting you to be so misogynistic.
And I never expected you genetic travesties to elect a supervillain. Suck it up, snowflake. You don't get to PC police anybody, ever

Forum List

Back