Where are the Colin Kapernick critics now?

Putting his money where his mouth is and all you hear now is crickets.

Or I bet the people on the sidelines can think of other things he "should be focused on instead". That's always a way to say nothing while sounding deep. Lol.

Isn't he the jackass that didn't even bother to vote? Yeah, don't give a crap what he says as he has proven himself to be a world class 'tard.

Nobodies perfect. Sheesh.

Watching the quarterbacks that led their teams to the playoffs.

2 wins and 14 loses...not much of a record.

Ahh, I didon't think of that angle.

Uhh, who cares if he put his money where his mouth is..his team lost! Uh, and look at his shoes..err, what are thooose?

Don't care where he puts his money. He gets paid to win football games. He sucked at his job, now he's kneeling at home, and nobody gives a fuck.
He's pissing your dumb bitchass off. I'll donate to his future salary if he promises to keep that up.

Pissed off at a sub par quarterback whose team couldn't come close to making the playoffs at 2 - 14 and a loud mouthed black. Not hardly. Based on his performances, it's more likely you'll be donating to his unemployment.

Or I bet the people on the sidelines can think of other things he "should be focused on instead". That's always a way to say nothing while sounding deep. Lol.

I went to Candlestick when they played the Packers, and K was in his prime.
Dirt flew off the back of his cleats like a race horse when he ran.

As it did off of RG 3's cleats, and now they're both NFL QB has-beers already. Next man up!

Uhh, who cares if he put his money where his mouth is..his team lost! Uh, and look at his shoes..err, what are thooose?

Don't care where he puts his money. He gets paid to win football games. He sucked at his job, now he's kneeling at home, and nobody gives a fuck.
He's pissing your dumb bitchass off. I'll donate to his future salary if he promises to keep that up.

Maybe buy him a calendar so he can remember to actually vote next time?

Kaepernick still sucks.

Nothing has changed about this ClosedCaption .

He needs to find a new career like collecting trash.

He has enough money to buy his own trash truck.

Kaepernick still sucks.

Nothing has changed about this ClosedCaption .

He needs to find a new career like collecting trash.

He has enough money to buy his own trash truck.

I've never heard someone being criticized because they didn't buy a trash truck. That's truly an angle I never considered.

Pissed off at a sub par quarterback whose team couldn't come close to making the playoffs at 2 - 14 and a loud mouthed black. Not hardly. Based on his performances, it's more likely you'll be donating to his unemployment.
Lol so much butthurt. You'll be okay :itsok:

maybe it's just that no one gives a shit about him anymore

So much puckering. Get some vaseline. By kissing his that will make two black asses you kiss. Obama is the first.

So much puckering. Get some vaseline. By kissing his that will make two black asses you kiss. Obama is the first.
Lol

:itsok:

Lol

:itsok:

Pucker up.

his 15 minutes are up.

Short attention span America takes no prisoners that way....

Isn't he the jackass that didn't even bother to vote? Yeah, don't give a crap what he says as he has proven himself to be a world class 'tard.

Nobodies perfect. Sheesh.

Not voting, after making such a public statement negates everything that he was trying to say. It's not a question of being perfect, it's a question of character. He has none.

Actually, the whole Kaepernick thing simply fizzled out. No one cares about him or his issue, and it never caught on like he wanted.

Forum List

Back