Where are the "atheist" mass murderers in this country?

"My best advice to anyone who wants to raise a happy,
mentally healthy child is: Keep him or her as far away
from a church as you can."
-- Frank Zappa --

american terror attacks by atheists - Google Search

So I tried to find out how many atheists commit these mass murderer crimes and couldn't find any. I've seen claims that some suicide bombers were atheist, but nothing that backs that up.

What percentage of the population admits to being atheist?

In the tiny minds of the GOP, everything is, pardon the expression, "black or white". They are such binary people. You have atheists who don't believe in God, but believe in spirituality. You have religious people who attend church on a regular basis with the same beliefs.

No you don't. Atheists don't believe in "spirituality." That's pure bullshit.

I know these Republicans will scratch their heads having no clue what I'm talking about. For them, every question is simple, every answer is simple and that's because the vast majority are simpletons.
They feel that if you believe in the right wing Jesus God and go to church, you are religious. Even though, to them, help the poor means tough love - they can learn to help themselves and help the sick means "die quickly". If I did have occult beliefs, it wouldn't be the somewhat Satanic Religion Republicans seem to follow.

Religion and the Unaffiliated Pew Research Center

You realize your post is pure bullshit, don't you? It's not even worth arguing with.

the only thing you can say for sure about all atheists is that we do not believe in a god. Everything else you think after that is just b*******

Do atheist kill out of obedience to their deity?

Not at all. I just find it hard to believe the guy who shot those black people in church actually believes in God. How could you and do something like that?

It's why believe in God doesn't make you a good person and an atheist is not a bad person just for not believing in God

It's why believe in God doesn't make you a good person and an atheist is not a bad person just for not believing in God

Bad people have no right to kill people. Good people are entitled to kill people.

People with low self esteem or no self esteem can handle someone mistreating them badly. People with high self esteem cannot tolerate someone getting the best of them. When a good guy with high self esteem is mistreated by a bad guy then the only remedy is murder. Once he kills the person then his high self esteem remains intact.

According to David Mills self esteem is a destructive trend that harms individuals.
http://www.davidmills.net/index_files/Overcoming-Self-Esteem.pdf
Overcoming Self-Esteem Why Your Pursuit of Self-Esteem Does More Harm than Good Dr. Albert Ellis David Mills 0883629997827 Amazon.com Books

People that can do all things through Christ who strengthens them have a very strong sense of self-esteem. A country song says, "There ain't nothing that can't be done by me and God." That's completely benign and inspiring to the average person. If a nut job subscribed to this mindset then he becomes more dangerous as a believer than he would be as an atheist. Theist can get away with anything if God is on their side. Delusions of grandeur are never good even if God happens to be really pretty.

Last edited:
I have been in message boards a lot. I don't provide facts.

Well that has become abundantly clear.

They are so easily available by using google. A person in a forum is likely to find false data or skewed data to prove his/her point. I will be treated as suspect by all. It's best that you find the data yourself if that is what you are trying to find.

No thanks. Go find the information yourself. Christians produce more murderers than Pastafarians. That's actually a tradition that Pastafarians hold near and dear to their heart. Nobody has killed or been killed in the name of the Pastafarian religion. I'll stand by that statement. If I am lying then you will have to go find that out yourself. If I am telling the truth then you will have to go find that out yourself.

Let's leave the discussion forum as a place of discussion instead of a court of law.

Ok pardner...another little lesson on USMB culture for the newbie. What is suspect round these parts is making a charge, being challenged to support your charge with external documentation, and refusing to do so. You are the one making the charge, the burden of proof lies upon you. It's not my responsibility to prove or disprove your claim for you. If you make a claim you had better be able to back it up or you are just another rDean with a better vocabulary.

BTW....I am not talking about Pastafarians vs. Christian or any other specific religion. I am talking about atheists vs. theists in general.

If you don't want the information then that is fine. If you do want the information then I cannot and will not stop you from obtaining it.

I never imposed a responsibility or duty upon you. You are free to not find the information that you desire. (which sounds dumb since you really want to know) People that provide facts are ignored, dismissed and accused of cheating. Of course you know that. You are disappointed that I didn't take the bait and you should be. It probably would have been entertaining to watch me get ripped to shreds.

Again. No thanks.

In other words, you can't. Very well. Moving right along

Bad people have no right to kill people. Good people are entitled to kill people.

People with low self esteem or no self esteem can handle someone mistreating them badly. People with high self esteem cannot tolerate someone getting the best of them. When a good guy with high self esteem is mistreated by a bad guy then the only remedy is murder. Once he kills the person then his high self esteem remains intact.

According to David Mills self esteem is a destructive trend that harms individuals.
http://www.davidmills.net/index_files/Overcoming-Self-Esteem.pdf
Overcoming Self-Esteem Why Your Pursuit of Self-Esteem Does More Harm than Good Dr. Albert Ellis David Mills 0883629997827 Amazon.com Books

People that can do all things through Christ who strengthens them have a very strong sense of self-esteem. A country song says, "There ain't nothing that can't be done by me and God." That's completely benign and inspiring to the average person. If a nut job subscribed to this mindset then he becomes more dangerous as a believer than he would be as an atheist. Theist can get away with anything if God is on their side. Delusions of grandeur are never good even if God happens to be really pretty.

But again, self-esteem is not the exclusive property of religious institutions or theists in general. Mao-Tse Tung had some serious self-esteem. We would hardly call him religious and he massacred what? 77 million people? Joseph Stalin...some say as many as 50 - 60 million. Pol Pot killed roughly 2 million out of a population of around 8 million or so. Estimates vary for each, of course, but the overall point is pretty clear. I would counter that what you are talking about is not a healthy level of self-esteem and self-confidence, but clinical psychosis (such as with Eric Harris - hardly the most religious person to walk the Earth) and/or megalomania (which can arise from many sources including overcompensation for one's inferiority complex)

Last edited:

They are so easily available by using google. A person in a forum is likely to find false data or skewed data to prove his/her point. I will be treated as suspect by all. It's best that you find the data yourself if that is what you are trying to find.

No thanks. Go find the information yourself. Christians produce more murderers than Pastafarians. That's actually a tradition that Pastafarians hold near and dear to their heart. Nobody has killed or been killed in the name of the Pastafarian religion. I'll stand by that statement. If I am lying then you will have to go find that out yourself. If I am telling the truth then you will have to go find that out yourself.

Let's leave the discussion forum as a place of discussion instead of a court of law.

Ok pardner...another little lesson on USMB culture for the newbie. What is suspect round these parts is making a charge, being challenged to support your charge with external documentation, and refusing to do so. You are the one making the charge, the burden of proof lies upon you. It's not my responsibility to prove or disprove your claim for you. If you make a claim you had better be able to back it up or you are just another rDean with a better vocabulary.

BTW....I am not talking about Pastafarians vs. Christian or any other specific religion. I am talking about atheists vs. theists in general.

If you don't want the information then that is fine. If you do want the information then I cannot and will not stop you from obtaining it.

I never imposed a responsibility or duty upon you. You are free to not find the information that you desire. (which sounds dumb since you really want to know) People that provide facts are ignored, dismissed and accused of cheating. Of course you know that. You are disappointed that I didn't take the bait and you should be. It probably would have been entertaining to watch me get ripped to shreds.

Again. No thanks.

If you find the information yourself then it will be more meaningful to you. Sure I am your first resort but I have declined. If you truly want this information you cannot rely on others. They will give you bad data and steer you wrong or flake out altogether just like I have done. Of course you probably aren't interested in finding out the truth or you would already know. Your goal was to embarrass and humiliate me. You have succeeded at that but did you get the information that you so desperately wanted? Nope. You'll never have the facts. All you have is victory over me.

I guess you'll never have your facts if you are waiting on me. (Tell the truth. Did you really care?)

Last edited:

Again. No thanks.

I love the pic in your signature. I can't think of a better metaphor for Hillary and her supporters. If they get their way, we will be assimilated.

Are you guys still arguing about the existence/non-existence of a god?

Depending on how you describe the god in question, you can prove/disprove it exist.

If you talk in generalities, hang it up. The end result is inconclusive because of a lack of definition.

Depending on how you describe the god in question, you can prove/disprove it exist.

If you talk in generalities, hang it up. The end result is inconclusive because of a lack of definition.

The end result is unproven because no one can know what is unknown. We will know when we die. If Sealy is right and I am wrong no one will give a shit. If I am right and Sealy is wrong the conversation will go like this:

God: oh...Phantom....welcome back

Me: Woooohooo I was right!!! Gimmie a harp and a cloud and lets get this thing on!!!!

Sealy: Awwwwwww mother fuck! You know...about all those things I said...

God: Just stop.

;)

We are focused on two gods at the moment. We are focused on the Muslim god whose name is Allah. We are focused on the Flying Spaghetti Monster who some refer to as Glob.

God: oh...Phantom....welcome back

It might be more like this:
God: Hey...Phantom....Hey Sealy....welcome back... You guys are both going to hell to burn forever in constant torture.

BluePhantom: Woooohooo I was right!!! Gimmie a harp and a cloud and lets get this thing on!!!! Wait!! What? I did everything exactly right. you are required to listen to me. You are God but I am the one in charge of my eternal destiny. You have no say in the matter.

Sealy: That's fine. You are the all powerful God. You can do whatever you want to do. I have no say in the matter. I didn't believe in you but I knew that if you did exist then everything would be up to you anyways.

God: BluePhantom, you forgot one thing. I am all powerful. I am in charge. There is absolutely nothing that you can do to manipulate me. I will send people to heaven or hell on my own terms. You have no say in the manner. I am God. Duh! Do you even know what that means? Sealy, your left elbow just drives me crazy. I can't tolerate looking at your left elbow for all of eternity. Off you go. Sorry guys. Wait! No. I don't have to apologize I am God. Screw you both. I am an all powerful god that isn't required to change my plans because you said a prayer that was invented by D.L. Moody in the late 1800's. You guys are dumb. If it worked like that then it wouldn't be fair to all the people that were born before D.L. Moody invented the sinners prayer.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back