Where are the anti-iran/anti-russia protests, leftist trash?

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
A few years back, Israel stopped a flotilla of muslim terrorists headed to gaza, delightfully killing 9 of the filthy animals during the process - which led to massive news coverage, led by of course, the fucking scumbags at the NYT - but now, iran, assad and russia have committed massive war crimes slaughtering over 1 MM people and the leftist filth is silent.

I have not seen one single protest, not one - anywhere in the US by any of the usual leftist trash organizations, no marches, etc.

Why is that, leftist trash?

A few years back, Israel stopped a flotilla of muslim terrorists headed to gaza, delightfully killing 9 of the filthy animals during the process - which led to massive news coverage, led by of course, the fucking scumbags at the NYT - but now, iran, assad and russia have committed massive war crimes slaughtering over 1 MM people and the leftist filth is silent.

I have not seen one single protest, not one - anywhere in the US by any of the usual leftist trash organizations, no marches, etc.

Why is that, leftist trash?

Are the ISIS members IDF and Israel fighters.

The Alt Right and Far Right don't want Russia stopped.
Most of them openly support Assad

Seems before Trump won they were anti Assad, and now they just can't say much. I was and am for Assad. The only reason we were in there was for Israel and Saudi Arabia, two rogue states. They have the nerve to say Obama is so anti semite.
Assad is a rogue dictator, and Israel and SA are genuine nation states.

Forum List

Back