where are people coming up with these fairytales??

toastman

Gold Member
Aug 17, 2012
I keep reading posts related to Israel that are completely ridiculous and make little to no sense

Examples:

Israel started the 6 day war because they attacked first

Israel attacked the Gaza flotilla with deadly weapons before warning the ship and boarding it

Israel is the aggressor, Hamas is just resisting

Israel wants war, not peace

Israel intentionally kills civilians

Israeli soldiers are evil and trigger happy

There are many more examples all over this board

Guys, am I missing something here??? Where are these fairy tales coming from ?!
Are people trying to rewrite history or something?? :confused:

You’re entitled to your own opinion, but not to your own facts.

Address me properly by my name, jos or dont address me at all
Examples:

Israel started the 6 day war because they attacked first True

Israel attacked the Gaza flotilla with deadly weapons before warning the ship and boarding it true

Israel is the aggressor, Hamas is just resisting true

Israel wants war, not peace The terrorists that run Israel need war to stay in power

Israel intentionally kills civilians they dont care either way

Israeli soldiers are evil and trigger happy some are, some arnt

Israel started the 6 day war because they attacked first True Israel attacked the Gaza flotilla with deadly weapons before warning the ship and boarding it true Israel is the aggressor, Hamas is just resisting true Israel wants war, not peace The terrorists that run Israel need war to stay in power Israel intentionally kills civilians they dont care either way Israeli soldiers are evil and trigger happy some are, some arnt
Drivel. At last.

Have to fly, cross's to burn, you know
images

Address me properly by my name, jos or dont address me at all
Examples:

Israel started the 6 day war because they attacked first True

Israel attacked the Gaza flotilla with deadly weapons before warning the ship and boarding it true

Israel is the aggressor, Hamas is just resisting true

Israel wants war, not peace The terrorists that run Israel need war to stay in power

Israel intentionally kills civilians they dont care either way

Israeli soldiers are evil and trigger happy some are, some arnt

Lies and drivel !! Hha.. thanks for proving my point Mohamed !

I keep reading posts related to Israel that are completely ridiculous and make little to no sense

Examples:

Israel attacked the Gaza flotilla with deadly weapons before warning the ship and boarding it

Keep in mind these are the lunatics that say that 9-11 was a controlled demolition, which the Mossad did. Heh heh heh.

Examples:

Keep in mind these are the lunatics that say that 9-11 was a controlled demolition, which the Mossad did. Heh heh heh.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A]wtc 7 collapse - YouTube[/ame]

In fire control-----lots of things are DESTROYED in order to prevent the fires from spreading-------often sorrounding trees are sacrificed by controlled fires--------or sorrounding ----wooden structures------I believe that it is possible that WTC 7----was damaged in the conflagration and may have been given a shove to help it get out of the way without causing too much of a problem-----it was a small building-----or it may have just succumbed to the falling SUPER HOT debris A nearby church was also severely damaged-----lets blame the nuns

right hand forgetting "cunning" is a translation------in the context it is used the term cunning refers to DEXTERITY My father was a watchmaker----his could work with CUNNING in the mind of jos et al-----the right hand is jerkoff hand and pickpocket hand

The right hand cunning of the jews, is what the left had denies

The right hand cunning of the jews, is what the left had denies
Why, Yusef Mohammed, many of us are aware what a sly and cunning guy you are no matter if you deny it. Now go chew on some more Khat leaves to relax yourself.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back