Where are Obamas past girlfriends ???

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
With accusations of his past gay relationships in his younger yrs ....the question needs to be asked ...... where are all the women he dated in college ???? he admitted to partying and using drugs so he wasn't exactly what you would call a goody two shoes ....so where are the girlfriends ???

Last edited:
In before they start with the name calling. I want to be the first one to call Yidnar a fucking idiot.

With accusations of his past gay relationships in his younger yrs ....the question needs to be asked ...... where are all the women he dated in college ???? he admitted to partying and using drugs so he wasn't exactly what you would call a goody two shoes ....so where are the girlfriends ???

He is from Chicago. They are probably sleeping with Hoffa.

1. "With accusations of his past gay relationships in his younger yrs..."
I don't believe that I've seen any such accusations from reputable sources.

2. "so where are the girlfriends?"
If you are suggesting that the lack of same indicates homosexuality....this is hardly dispositive....especially if you are using same as a pejorative.

3. “Deconstructing Obama,” by Jack Cashill, does shed some light on the absence of girlfriends.
a. . In Dreams, Obama talks of his love life on only one occasion…. a white woman back in New York. “She was white,” he tells Auma. “She had dark hair, and specks of green in her eyes.” This nameless young woman had grown up on a sprawling estate in the country.

But the quote is used by Cashill to show that this imaginary girlfriend was created by the real author of Obama's book, Bill Ayers.

4. Could Obama’s mystery woman have been drawn fully from the memory of Bill Ayers and based on the great love of Ayers’s life, the late Diana Oughton?
Physically, the woman of Obama’s memory with her “dark hair, and specks of green in her eyes” evokes images of Oughton. As her FBI files attest, copies of which my correspondent sent me, Oughton had brown hair and green eyes.

a. The two women shared similar family backgrounds as well. In fact, they seemed to have grown up on the very same estate. “The house was very old, her grandfather’s house,” Obama writes of his girlfriend’s country home. “He had inherited it from his grandfather.”

b. Oughton had “brought Bill Ayers and other radicals” to the family homestead in Dwight, Illinois. Oughton’s father’s grandfather built the main house on the estate, a 20-room Victorian mansion.

c. The carriage house, in which Diana lived as a child, now serves as a public library. It may have already seemed like one when Ayers visited, an impression that finds its way into Obama’s words as a library “ filled with old books and pictures of the famous people [the grandfather] had known--presidents, diplomats, industrialists.” The Invented Love Life of Barack Obama

Unlike Gingrich, some of us have in our past girl friends who are still friends.

A fair point, but prove it in Obama's case. Name one verified ex-girlfriend of his.

I made no pretense of knowing anything about Obama's ex-girl friends. Gingrich ex wife is clearly not a friend and in my case I'm still friends with three 'girls' I had LTR's with during high school and college.

Unlike Gingrich, some of us have in our past girl friends who are still friends.

A fair point, but prove it in Obama's case. Name one verified ex-girlfriend of his.

I made no pretense of knowing anything about Obama's ex-girl friends. Gingrich ex wife is clearly not a friend and in my case I'm still friends with three 'girls' I had LTR's with during high school and college.

Granted, it's a very silly point and should have no bearing on the qualifications for public office - but why is it that nobody has come forward to claim to have dated Obama? Not even anyone with a positive opinion of him?

Seems strange.

But again, this is just silly National Enquirer stuff to me.

Forget girlfriends. What about all the other people who've interacted with Obama during his lifetime? How come we hear so little from them?

A mere 8 years ago Barry was lecturing U of Chicago law students but I've not heard anyone critique his classroom style or anything else, yet there's probably hundreds who depended on him as their instructor on constitutional law. He also spent time in Chicago as a civil rights attorney, so there must be a lot of people and organizations that crossed paths with Mr. Obama in those years. Who did he represent about what, and how did it turn out? About the same holds true for his earlier days as a community organizer. Think about the many opportunities to help all those members of the community get organized, huh? Did those folks have any idea at all they were dealing with someone who would one day become our president? And how about the old gang back at Harvard, especially those knuckleheads at the Law Review. Wonder what they thought of his management style at the time, his leadership, and stuff? Be nice to hear from some of them some time. Oh, and before all that there's all his friends, buddies, classmates, room/dorm mates, and whatever from his years at Columbia University. Ah, those rowdy college days. I'm sure Obama's got many fine memories of screwing around with the guys, chasing the babes, drinking a few beers, hanging out at the old....

How in the fuck are any of Obama's ex girlfriends relevant? was any other President asked to present former girlfriends and mistresse's to prove his sexuality?

Last edited:

It's a good questions? I would like to see some of the tail he pulled. They guy is a good-looking, in shape, intelligent guy and back in college he liked to party. I am sure he pulled some smoking hot tail.

But he fact of the matter is, he appears to be a good family man and good father. Don't understate that. One of the things I admire about Obama is he and his wife seem to have a loving relationship. He seems to be very loyal to her. His daughters seem like well behaved and studious young women. In a country were the divorce rate, broken home rate and single parent rate is skyrocketing it great to have role models like that in the white house (even if his politics suck)!

It's a good questions? I would like to see some of the tail he pulled. They guy is a good-looking, in shape, intelligent guy and back in college he liked to party. I am sure he pulled some smoking hot tail.

But he fact of the matter is, he appears to be a good family man and good father. Don't understate that. One of the things I admire about Obama is he and his wife seem to have a loving relationship. He seems to be very loyal to her. His daughters seem like well behaved and studious young women. In a country were the divorce rate, broken home rate and single parent rate is skyrocketing it great to have role models like that in the white house (even if his politics suck)!

Excelllent post.:clap2:

Forum List

Back