where are my posts about 80% finished guns?

May 21, 2015
Are you really that far down the path of fear and tyranny as to remove them without a trace, and the other guy's comments, too? That's really sad, and indicates where you really "stand" on the freedom issue!

It's a privately owned site which means they have every right to allow or curtail "free speech" as they see fit. In this instance there are potential liability issues for the site owners with this particular "how to", don't like it find somewhere else to flood with your bull shit.

It did occur to me that such 'info' might be just a little, well, in a rather 'iffy' zone.

Are you really that far down the path of fear and tyranny as to remove them without a trace, and the other guy's comments, too? That's really sad, and indicates where you really "stand" on the freedom issue!
Were you trying to sell them?

I deleted them because while the post you made was technically legal, the verbiage you posted skirted the law. We will not allow you to post things that will get our members in trouble with the law. It's as simple as that. Don't make posts like that again. Ever.

Forum List

Back