Where are my fellow X-Men???

xsited1

Agent P
Sep 15, 2008
Little Rock, AR
Xenophon and Xotoxi must have found a life.

$sad-animated-animation-boy-smiley-emoticon-000346-design.gif

They've been lurking. Xot posted yesterday, I believe, maybe today. I saw Xeno logged a couple of nights ago but he did not post.

They've been lurking. Xot posted yesterday, I believe, maybe today. I saw Xeno logged a couple of nights ago but he did not post.

Thanks for the update. That makes me feel better.

$smiley-300x300.png

They used to post all the time. They're probably out selling Amway products.

I found em but I'm not sure you wanna know what happened.

Attachments

• $eizo2-584.jpg
    $eizo2-584.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 65
  • $eizo1-584.jpg
    $eizo1-584.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 69
A better joke would've been something like, "they're probably working for the census now."

Yeah, but I wasn't joking. :lol:

I know nothing of Amway. I was watching some old X-file rerun (notice yet another 'X' reference) and Moulder said something like "Scully, I wouldn't have made a good Amway salesman."

It's not exactly a pyramid because they do provide product to sell, and you can make a few sheckles after the upper "levels" take their cut. But that investment alone costs a lot up front. Then you've got to hoof it trying to find your own customers and hope you're a good enough salesperson to convince someone that paying $15 for a box of laundry soap is better than paying $6 or $7. My sister and brother-in-law got all involved in that several years ago, got all pumped up at the Amway "rallies" (which they also needed to travel to, often 300 miles away). They stuck with it for about 8 months and were losing their asses. (You're also supposed to be "reborn" with a "can-do" attitude, and that part comes off as just so much religious dogma.)

Speaking of X-Men ....

Sometimes I wish I could be Kurt Wagner / Nightcrawler. I would teleport myself into the Oval Office so I could bitch-slap Obama.

Speaking of X-Men ....

Sometimes I wish I could be Kurt Wagner / Nightcrawler. I would teleport myself into the Oval Office so I could bitch-slap Obama.

I have no idea who that is.
He's a mutant in the second X-Men movie, who teleports himself into the Oval Office to bring the President a message. I'd post a Youtube vid of the scene, but I don't have access to Youtube.

New Topics

Forum List

Back