Where are GOP deficit hawks?

They'll be around...when the next Dem Administration takes over.

That's how it's been for decades

Where are GOP deficit hawks?
mccoy.jpg

.....They're Dead Jim

Budget deficit expected to be 1 TRILLION DOLLARS NEXT YEAR.

The GOP deficit hawks would speak up if they didn't have trump's ass in their mouth..

Deficit Will Reach $1 Trillion Next Year, Budget Office Predicts

and this thread will get ignored by the same DEBT DEMISE idiots that had a stroke when Obama took his family to Hawaii.
They even opposed spending money on hurricane relief

The GOP deficit hawks would speak up if they didn't have trump's ass in their mouth..

HUH we are waiting for democrats to stop illegals from coming where taking welfare.. it’s been 2 years.. what are they waiting for??

. what are they waiting for??

Trump to stop sending $105 million playing fucking golf -

HUH we are waiting for democrats to stop illegals from coming where taking welfare.. it’s been 2 years.. what are they waiting for??

BS tramp set it up when since he wanted the private prison to be full, they voted for him and now he is paying them back.

From the OP link:

Mr. Trump’s indifference to deficits has shattered his campaign promise to not only balance the budget, but to pay off the entire national debt. And it has left his fellow Republicans, who won deficit-reduction measures under President Barack Obama at a cost to what was still a fragile economic recovery, in a bind. Congressional Republicans have largely gone along with Mr. Trump’s moves to add more debt, even as they insist they will return to shrinking the deficit if Mr. Trump wins a second term in office.

The President and the GOP Congress had an opportunity to pass a deficit reduction package during his first two years. They didn’t do it and there are zero excuses.

Only a mountebank would claim he could eliminate the debt in eight years.

Yep, not happy about Trump signing the Dems bullshit budget.

He should have urinated on it and made Nancy eat it, then shut down the government and fire all “non-essential” workers.

Agree with the lefties on this one. Big mistake by Trump to sign the Dimms awful budget.

I never did economics 101. If I had-----no doubt, like AOC, I would have
aced it. Even If I had----I am not sure I would fully understand what the
DEFICIT means to me or my fellow americans

The Republican Party has become the Democratic Party lite. True Conservatives have no problem calling out the Trump administrations spending or the lefts hypocrisy on the subject. Where were you loons during the Obama administrations trillion dollar deficits ?

New Topics

Forum List

Back