Where are California's law makers brains?????

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Listening to a report come out from California my husband was watching I caught the last of it. The claim was that the officer was actually an illegal alien (not youtube & not sure where this report originated- he has a different news feed than I have- the fireman engineer did file a lawsuit against the CHP) Does anyone recall the CHP that handcuffed a firefighter a couple years ago? Not sure exactly where that video is on youtube but I recall thinking 'this is weird' when I watched it. Had no clue that California legislators passed a law allowing illegal aliens to be police officers. WTF is on their minds? Or who got them to take such a ridiculous action through legislation? This should be a huge warning sign!!!

CAUGHT ON TAPE: CHP officer arrests FIREMAN at scene of bad car accident in California

California quietly passes law allowing Illegal Immigrants to become cops.

Lol Rodi you are super dumb
You are a troll and not helpful at all. I did find that the piece on the illegal immigrant was a satire piece written that was repeated.

The fact remains that an officer did ignorantly arrest a fire truck engineer while the engineer and his crew were trying to rescue injured people in a car crash. The engineer parked the fire truck along side and a little ways behind the crashed vehicle. That is the standard position to park an emergency vehicle when you are an EMT. It protects not only the crash victims but also the rescue team. Maybe you did not know that.

LAPD and other metropolitan areas have had problems getting enough qualified officers so the will hire immigrants if they have the proper applications and paperwork. Forged papers could have been used so if you consider that dumb so be it. Me, I wouldn't put anything past some of the dumb shit things that have been done to my home state in the last forty years by legislators and large corporations there. Call that dumb if you like.

You are a troll and not helpful at all. I did find that the piece on the illegal immigrant was a satire piece written that was repeated.

The fact remains that an officer did ignorantly arrest a fire truck engineer while the engineer and his crew were trying to rescue injured people in a car crash. The engineer parked the fire truck along side and a little ways behind the crashed vehicle. That is the standard position to park an emergency vehicle when you are an EMT. It protects not only the crash victims but also the rescue team. Maybe you did not know that.

LAPD and other metropolitan areas have had problems getting enough qualified officers so the will hire immigrants if they have the proper applications and paperwork. Forged papers could have been used so if you consider that dumb so be it. Me, I wouldn't put anything past some of the dumb shit things that have been done to my home state in the last forty years by legislators and large corporations there. Call that dumb if you like.
I'm sorry I collapsed the entire premise of your thread.

It's very sad that you resorted to lying and completely unfounded wild speculation to try to defend your OP, instead of admitting that you were wrong.

It's very sad that you resorted to lying and completely unfounded wild speculation to try to defend your OP, instead of admitting that you were wrong.
The officer did arrest the the fireman trying to save the people in the car wreck. I already said the illegal immigrant article was a satire piece. Your statements just give more credence to confirm the troll that you really are.

The officer did arrest the the fireman trying to save the people in the car wreck. I already said the illegal immigrant article was a satire piece. Your statements just give more credence to confirm the troll that you really are.
No. Your point, and your subsequent defense of that point after it was destroyed, have completely failed. The thread is over now.

Listening to a report come out from California my husband was watching I caught the last of it. The claim was that the officer was actually an illegal alien (not youtube & not sure where this report originated- he has a different news feed than I have- the fireman engineer did file a lawsuit against the CHP) Does anyone recall the CHP that handcuffed a firefighter a couple years ago? Not sure exactly where that video is on youtube but I recall thinking 'this is weird' when I watched it. Had no clue that California legislators passed a law allowing illegal aliens to be police officers. WTF is on their minds? Or who got them to take such a ridiculous action through legislation? This should be a huge warning sign!!!

CAUGHT ON TAPE: CHP officer arrests FIREMAN at scene of bad car accident in California

California quietly passes law allowing Illegal Immigrants to become cops.
Rodi if we cannot trust you with this then how can we trust you about anything at all?

The court case of the officer arresting the fireman. Officer Flores asked for summary judgment and was denied so the case of false arrest goes forward. GREGOIRE v. CALIFORNIA HIGHWAY PATROL by GONZALO P. CURIEL, District Judge | Leagle.com

Another problem with another California officer a suspect in a murder case who has disappeared.
AA9OleN.img

Los Angeles rookie officer sought for questioning in killing

Video for original post

Interview of the firefighter arrested

LAPD can legally hire immigrants that are not yet citizens of the USA.

The firefighter is suing the CHP and the officer involved individually.

Some PD's do allow legal immigrants with work visas to be hired as police though Police departments hiring immigrants as officers
I haven't found nor have I looked yet to see what the CHP policy is but it looks like Chicago and New York City policies are in line with LA's.

I could see the policy being necessary in places that have large immigrant populations. If Hillary drops 1,000 of her syrian refugees in your city and you have nobody who can speak their language, it might be problematic for all involved. It might be helpful as well if your department needs Sean Connery or Bennedict Cumberpatch to come solve some murders. I am open to the idea in those type situations, but I would definitely hope it is something that natives would be given the hiring priority. Right now, my city is around 2% short on officers because of difficulty finding replacements for those who retired or quit. As far as I know, you have to be a US citizen to work there. The county never has a problem though because the city police often flee there to escape having to work cracktown.

Some PD's do allow legal immigrants with work visas to be hired as police though Police departments hiring immigrants as officers
I haven't found nor have I looked yet to see what the CHP policy is but it looks like Chicago and New York City policies are in line with LA's.

I could see the policy being necessary in places that have large immigrant populations. If Hillary drops 1,000 of her syrian refugees in your city and you have nobody who can speak their language, it might be problematic for all involved. It might be helpful as well if your department needs Sean Connery or Bennedict Cumberpatch to come solve some murders. I am open to the idea in those type situations, but I would definitely hope it is something that natives would be given the hiring priority. Right now, my city is around 2% short on officers because of difficulty finding replacements for those who retired or quit. As far as I know, you have to be a US citizen to work there. The county never has a problem though because the city police often flee there to escape having to work cracktown.
In the case of the LAPD they have citizen Latino's.

I would think in the case of refugees the states or feds will need to provide these interpreters because there are so many different ones now. It would seem more feasible as interpreters will be needed for other areas of government services including the courts.

In the case of the LAPD they have citizen Latino's.

I would think in the case of refugees the states or feds will need to provide these interpreters because there are so many different ones now. It would seem more feasible as interpreters will be needed for other areas of government services including the courts.

It can clog up the courts. Spanish interpreters are pretty common in my area, but Asian languages are not. The person has to bring their own or wait for the Court to find one and import them into our area at great expense. The problem with lay interpreters can be that they do not literally just translate back and forth--they have a tendency to summarize--which doesn't work for the courts (and understandably so). I was in court waiting for my case to be called once and the judge just stopped the trial and said that he was going to continue it until they got a proper interpreter because the person would say a minutes worth of testimony and the interpreter they brought would translate it as a sentence. The defendant looked like she was probably Chinese, but can't say for certain.

Forum List

Back