Where are Beto's supporters of "Tear Down That Wall"?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
This should be a Liberal no-brainer. Walls don't work, right? Walls are immoral, right? Walls are Racist, right? Walls cause death, right? Ok then but ask a Liberal "So you want the existing barriers torn down then, right?" Here are the responses you get:
1. Crickets.
2. "Orange man bad".
3. "I like turtles".

This should be a Liberal no-brainer. Walls don't work, right? Walls are immoral, right? Walls are Racist, right? Walls cause death, right? Ok then but ask a Liberal "So you want the existing barriers torn down then, right?" Here are the responses you get:
1. Crickets.
2. "Orange man bad".
3. "I like turtles".
/------/ Beto should start by tearing down this wall:
iu

1. Crickets.
2. "Orange man bad".
3. "I like turtles".
iu

How many times do you have to be told? THIS IS NOT PELOSI'S HOME!!!!!

Beto Draws Massive Crowds in Wisconsin

Bwhahahaha

Beto O’Rourke said Friday during a visit to Wisconsin that before deciding whether he will join the increasingly crowded field of Democrats running for president in 2020, he wants to meet with voters in the “most honest, raw, real way possible.”

The former Texas congressman met with about 20 students at Milwaukee Area Technical College before heading to UW-Madison for a similar event on campus that attracted more than 200 students and faculty.

I came here with not much of an agenda other than to listen to you,” he told students at Madison, before speaking against President Donald Trump’s border wall and immigration policies as well as urging action to combat climate change.

I also love the “I came here to listen” line before launching into the normal lefty rhetoric. Beto must be so awesome that he can talk and listen at the same time.

From Beto Draws Massive Crowds in Wisconsin | Boots & Sabers

If you can stop laughing long enough,

1. Crickets.
2. "Orange man bad".
3. "I like turtles".
iu

How many times do you have to be told? THIS IS NOT PELOSI'S HOME!!!!!
/---/ Tear it down anyway. Walls don't work.

1. Crickets.
2. "Orange man bad".
3. "I like turtles".

Walls more or less work.

Small walls are easy to man and defend.

Large unmanned walls are vandalism targets. But hey, our deficit spender in chief doesn't mind corporate welfare.

Its more a symbolism thing though. Berlin wall / Trump wall. Conservative / Liberal powers of emergency. End of the Republic / beginning of the Empire (Star Wars expansion of presidential powers).

Personally I would have traded for a wall in exchange for a tripling of legal immigration or something. But man, signing a bill to wall out them in this cracker racist country would have hurt.

1. Crickets.
2. "Orange man bad".
3. "I like turtles".

Walls more or less work.

Large unmanned walls are vandalism targets. But hey, our deficit spender in chief doesn't mind corporate welfare.

Its more a symbolism thing though. Berlin wall / Trump wall. Conservative / Liberal powers of emergency. End of the Republic / beginning of the Empire (Star Wars expansion of presidential powers).

Personally I would have traded for a wall in exchange for a tripling of legal immigration or something. But man, signing a bill to wall out them in this cracker racist country would have hurt.
/----/"our deficit spender in chief doesn't mind corporate welfare."
When FredoCuomoo and Diblasio offered Amazon $3 billion in tax relief- did you call them out on corporate welfare?

1. Crickets.
2. "Orange man bad".
3. "I like turtles".

Walls more or less work.

/----/"our deficit spender in chief doesn't mind corporate welfare."
When FredoCuomoo and Diblasio offered Amazon $3 billion in tax relief- did you call them out on corporate welfare?

I am totally against this TIFF type welfare, plenty of threads on here from me about that. Heck, keeps me from watching the NFL.

I'm not your typical team cheerleader or party worshiper.

Sometimes I'll call out the hypocrisy of the small governemnt crowd or the personal rights crowd when the cross the lines.

New Topics

Forum List

Back