Where are all the illegal aliens voting?

then we should wonder what it is exactly that they who oppose this are trying to hide actually.

Democrats know that the more welfare someone receives the more likely he is to vote for more welfare.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."
-Benjamin Franklin

Actually that is what you assume. There are democrats out there that don't think we should be handing out welfare so easily.

so what??? there are Republicans who are goofy too, but generally speaking the liberal direction is always more and more welfare entitlements with no end in sight, even now with the government far bigger than ever. That is how they buy votes and subvert or democracy.

I am unaware that they started this to catch anyone doing anything. I thought this was in response to the huge number of dead people and otherwise undeletable voters were hanging out on the voter rolls crating opportunity for voter fraud. I don’t think that there are going to be a whole lot of people that fo REGISTER to vote illegally. That is plain dumb. It is far simpler just to use some of the names that you find in the obituaries to cast a vote in someone else’s name or multiple times in many people’s names.

We all know why the voter laws came about...Guess What, it aint working.

I am unaware that they started this to catch anyone doing anything. I thought this was in response to the huge number of dead people and otherwise undeletable voters were hanging out on the voter rolls crating opportunity for voter fraud. I don’t think that there are going to be a whole lot of people that fo REGISTER to vote illegally. That is plain dumb. It is far simpler just to use some of the names that you find in the obituaries to cast a vote in someone else’s name or multiple times in many people’s names.

We all know why the voter laws came about
yes, honest elections and a Republican attempt to be Constitutional by having intelligent people vote!!!! Why do liberals hate the Constitution??

Accusations as usual with no proof, but for some it is easy to hurl these accusations without any proof given these days.

Just hope that it sticks is what the game is right?

Now that someone has oiled the walls a little this time around, and this so that the dead voter zombies can't scale them or get around them in order to vote illegally (making it a bit harder), it now makes the ones who have something to hide, and/or to jump over instead of just walking right on in un-anounced (i.e. not knowing who they are or where they come from), very "highly" enraged by this action.

I must be dum, because I thought everyone in this nation was on the same page and played by the same rules, but we have how many without picture ID's, SS numbers or other forms of ID in this nation now ???

Last edited:

Accusations as usual with no proof, but for some it is easy to hurl these accusations without any proof given these days.

Now that someone has oiled the walls a little this time around, and this so that the dead voter zombies can't scale them or get around them in order to vote illegally (making it a bit harder), it now makes the ones who have something to hide, and/or to jump over instead of just walking right on in un-anounced (i.e. not knowing who they are or where they come from), very "highly" enraged by this action.

I must be dum, because I thought everyone in this nation was on the same page and played by the same rules, but we have how many without picture ID's, SS numbers or other forms of ID in this nation now ???

you are dumb!!! we are not on the same page. Some like to earn their money and some like to steal it through government.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."
-Benjamin Franklin

you are dumb!!! we are not on the same page. Some like to earn their money and some like to steal it through government.

-Benjamin Franklin
You are even dumber, because I am in support of voter ID, but somehow you must have missed that...sheesh.

-Benjamin Franklin
You are even dumber, because I am in support of voter ID, but somehow you must have missed that...sheesh.

so you are liberal in support of voter ID??

next you're going to tell me that you think the Constitution was correct in wanting only intelligent voters and that medical schools are correct in wanting only intelligent students??

Forum List

Back