Where are all the "faith" healers

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Why aren't the visiting the hospitals that are treating people with Ebola?

Why aren't the going to Africa to have mass cures?

Isn't this their big chance to show they aren't con artists that prey (pray) on the gullible and weak minded?

Isn't this their big chance to show they aren't con artists that prey (pray) on the gullible and weak minded?
But they are con artists who prey on the gullible and weak minded.

good question. One poster here was going around saying her sky pixie could set things right. Well? Whats he doin :dunno: Nappin' on the job no doubt.

• Banned
good question. One poster here was going around saying her sky pixie could set things right. Well? Whats he doin :dunno: Nappin' on the job no doubt.
\\
bennyhinn.jpg

"Where are all the faith healers?"

Um, in court? :)

LOL! Funniest thing I've seen posted in a long time! Oh my god I'll be laughing all day...

"Where are all the faith healers?"

Um, in court? :)

LOL! Funniest thing I've seen posted in a long time! Oh my god I'll be laughing all day...

Thanks, I'm here all week. Tip your waitresses and try the veal. :)

The gifts of healing that the disciples had ended when John died. The last disciple. All we can do now is pray.
Don't rule out Santeria for the gifts of healing.

Um I'm going to rule out EVERYONE who isn't a disciple and after John died.
That seems arbitrary. But, it does limit your exposure to the competition of ideas and that's always an advantage when you want to press a singular premise.

Forum List

Back