when's the last time we heard,"Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive."

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
The dems mentioned this 21 times at the convention, and now not a peep.
I think the liberals on this forum should contact reps and say they wanna hear that more from the administration.
Seamed like a real game changer...and now.....not a peep. :lol:

Bin Laden is dead - courtesy of the U.S. Navy.

GM is still around - courtesy of taxpayers like me - who were not even asked how Obama should spend our fucking money. If I was asked, I would have told GM to go fuck themselves. Toyota, Ford, Honda, Kia never asked for a handout - they just build a quality product.

I wouldn't mention either of these so-called "accomplishments" either.

Bin Laden is dead.....General Motors is alive

:clap2:

IF General Motors, Ford and Chrysler get the bailout that their chief executives asked for yesterday, you can kiss the American automotive industry goodbye...Mitt Romney

Gluttons for punishment aren't they?

GM is Alive, Bin Laden is Dead

Lets see

Republicans said the US auto industry is dead and the government was throwing away money trying to save them

Republicans diverted the war on terror to attack Iraq

Bin Laden is dead....General Motors is alive

Has a nice ring to it

I'll give the same response as I did last time. Why say anything when you have Romney sabotaging his own campaign?

Gluttons for punishment aren't they?

GM is Alive, Bin Laden is Dead

Lets see

Republicans said the US auto industry is dead and the government was throwing away money trying to save them

Republicans diverted the war on terror to attack Iraq

Bin Laden is dead....General Motors is alive

Has a nice ring to it

Fits well on a bumper sticker too. Republicans have always been really good at bumper sticker slogans. 'Bout time for the Dems to catch up.

bin_laden_dead_color_500.jpg

Republicans diverted the war on terror to Iraq

Guess what Republicans.....he was in Pakistan!

GM is still around - courtesy of taxpayers like me
- who were not even asked how Obama should spend our fucking money. If I was asked, I would have told GM to go fuck themselves. Toyota, Ford, Honda, Kia never asked for a handout - they just build a quality product.

That is exactly right!!!! We know Obama hesitated when it came time to let the SEALS complete the mission.

And we are still losing money with GM. We went $49,000 in the hole for each Volt sold. Not exactly a success story. We propped them up and still are.

My next vehicle will be a Ford or Honda. I like quality.

GM is still around - courtesy of taxpayers like me
- who were not even asked how Obama should spend our fucking money. If I was asked, I would have told GM to go fuck themselves. Toyota, Ford, Honda, Kia never asked for a handout - they just build a quality product.

That is exactly right!!!! We know Obama hesitated when it came time to let the SEALS complete the mission.

And we are still losing money with GM. We went $49,000 in the hole for each Volt sold. Not exactly a success story. We propped them up and still are.

My next vehicle will be a Ford or Honda. I like quality.

Trust me...bin Laden is quite dead and no Americans were killed in the operation

In spite of Republican warnings to the contrary...GM is quite alive

Silly me. I could have sworn you were arguing that corporations arent people and hence cannot be alive.

Oh and Do you think Obama bragging about Bin Laden being dead has anything to do with the embassy protestors burning our flags while chanting "We are all Osama now"?

Silly me. I could have sworn you were arguing that corporations arent people and hence cannot be alive.

Oh and Do you think Obama bragging about Bin Laden being dead has anything to do with the embassy protestors burning our flags while chanting "We are all Osama now"?

The overwhelming majority of the Islamic world could not stand bin Laden

If killing Bin Laden means that the war on terror is over, then the U. S. should have lost
WWII when FDR died.

Forum List

Back