When's inequality begin?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
According to the Constitution all men [people] are CREATED equal. Yet by the time we're adults the inequality is obvious and profound. So when's the inequality begin?

Hey Delta4Embassy tell me about your hit list again. The one where when you get diagnosed with a terminal illness & you go on a killing spree. Then explain to me why your mother allows you to continue living with her.

And liberal stupidity, aka inequity, starts at adulthood in liberals. Usually NEVER in rational adults

Hey Delta4Embassy tell me about your hit list again. The one where when you get diagnosed with a terminal illness & you go on a killing spree. Then explain to me why your mother allows you to continue living with her.

And liberal stupidity, aka inequity, starts at adulthood in liberals. Usually NEVER in rational adults

"Bloody Romans!"

"Watch it...Still have a few crosses left."

Inequity begins at birth, some are taught to make good decisions, some are not. Those who are not tend to have a much harder life.

"Bloody Romans!"

Fine, blow it off you unstable loser. I hope a straight jacket finds you soon.

"Bloody Romans!"

I usually blow off tards posting.

"Bloody Romans!"

Kinda hard to ignore your own postings though.

Freak

Inequity begins at birth, some are taught to make good decisions, some are not. Those who are not tend to have a much harder life.
There is no such thing as inequity.

Unless born mentally challenged or handicapped we ALL have the same opportunities in this great nation.

That's not true, you have to know how to take advantage of an opportunity or it's not an opportunity. Many are raised from day one that the opportunities in life are not available to them because of the ignorance of their parents. That's not confined to one race either. A small minority of them will excel, but not many

"Bloody Romans!"

Freak

Sorry you're lonely and don't have anyone to talk with, but if you wanna talk are better ways to start up a conversation.

Unless born mentally challenged or handicapped we ALL have the same opportunities in this great nation.

That's not true, you have to know how to take advantage of an opportunity or it's not an opportunity. Many are raised from day one that the opportunities in life are not available to them because of the ignorance of their parents. That's not confined to one race either. A small minority of them will excel, but not many
That is not inequity. It is inbred ignorance. The opportunities are still there. You just have to be smarter than the average rotten tomato to recognize them.

"Bloody Romans!"

Freak

Sorry you're lonely and don't have anyone to talk with, but if you wanna talk are better ways to start up a conversation.
Tell me more serial killer....

That is not inequity. It is inbred ignorance. The opportunities are still there. You just have to be smarter than the average rotten tomato to recognize them.

Those folks are destined to be less educated, have substantially lower life time incomes and are more likely to wind up in jail. Got to remember we're answering a question from a regressive, so you must assume you're using their definition of inequity.

Those folks are destined to be less educated, have substantially lower life time incomes and are more likely to wind up in jail. Got to remember we're answering a question from a regressive, so you must assume you're using their definition of inequity.
I am one of those folks. Unless you've walked in my shoes don't pretend to think you know how stupid I may or may not be.
And I don't mean that in an insultive way either. Having a bad start does not mean a bad finish.

According to the Constitution all men [people] are CREATED equal. Yet by the time we're adults the inequality is obvious and profound. So when's the inequality begin?
At birth, and you got the short end of the stick.

I am one of those folks. Unless you've walked in my shoes don't pretend to think you know how stupid I may or may not be.
And I don't mean that in an insultive way either. Having a bad start does not mean a bad finish.

Gramps, I said there would be exceptions, you happen to be one.

Forum List

Back