When you vote for the lesser of two evils....

To quote the great English philosopher Mick Jagger, "you can't always get what you want so you try so hard to get what you can".

you're still supporting evil, yes?

unfortunately yes, However I would point out that one of the 2 Evils is going to win no matter what you do, so by voting for the lesser evil you are doing your part to avoid subjecting us to what you view as the worse evil.

The way our system works, even if 95% of us decided not to vote because we did not like either Candidate enough, the other 5% would still vote, and one of the 2 would win. So IMO not voting at all, when there is a choice between bad and worse is just as bad as Voting for the worst one.

Gee, perhaps we ought to look into changing the system then; dontcha think?

I'm voting for ABO and that's the facts Jack.
Definite ABO...and NO Democrats.

Straight ticket Democrat, baby. :muahaha:

I prefer to have someone tell me I'm fucked, rather than say they love me and then fuck me anyway.

In fairness, you're not exactly an independent thinker though, are you? That's a common trait with partisans... on both sides.... you'll defend dishonesty and downright corruption... as long as they have the right letter after their name.

Definite ABO...and NO Democrats.

Straight ticket Democrat, baby. :muahaha:

I prefer to have someone tell me I'm fucked, rather than say they love me and then fuck me anyway.

In fairness, you're not exactly an independent thinker though, are you? That's a common trait with partisans... on both sides.... you'll defend dishonesty and downright corruption... as long as they have the right letter after their name.
I won't ever vote for a PRESENT Democrat (say like scoop Jackson/JFK whome were REAL past Democrats) whom actually defended this Nation over what the Democrats have become...Only ONE Democrat is left and that would be Joe Lieberman. (And even HE was thrown out of the co-opted party of current Statists).

His voting record I can deal with...at least he's honest. He was thrown OUT for his honesty, and that's sad.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back